Recent content by ShinNessTen

1. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

Yes, finally! This works very well! :) Thank you so much, once again!
  2. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

Ok, maybe I know what's wrong. Is it supposed to ONLY increase the limit? Because I actually wanted to just have it so that when I buy a common event, I can restock it with a script call. Maybe my wording was a little confusing, but I need that to basically reset the stock for new game+ kind of...
  3. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

Yeah, I used it inside an event. Both suggestions didn't seem to do anything. And now I receive a message I've never even seen before in my life lol
  4. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

Unfortunately it did not work. But it also gave no errors when I tried to test it. I don't know much about scripting, but all my script calls start out with a dollar sign $ I assumed it was mandatory, but here it would give me a syntax error.
  5. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

I'm using one of Yanflys old (VX, not ace) scripts that lets me buy common events. In that script, I can set a limit to how many times I can buy one common event. But it seems you cannot reset the number of times you have bought a common event, once you buy one. I want to know if there is a...
  6. ShinNessTen

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

I'm using one of Yanflys old (VX, not ace) scripts that lets me buy common events. In that script, I can set a limit to how many times I can buy one common event. But it seems you cannot reset the number of times you have bought a common event, once you buy one. I want to know if there is a...
  7. ShinNessTen

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

Is there a way to make the window background transparent inside battles? Apparently it's not possible to do it the standard way. Is there a snippet I can potentially use to make it's opacity to 0 or just quickly replace the window image? Using regular VX, btw.
  8. ShinNessTen

RMMV Minimum Wage

Big recommend from me, who's too busy playing anyones game recently, due to most of them being too long (this one being no exception, I assume) but still liked what I've played for like an hour. It has it's charm. Once the demo hits the shelfs, definitely check it out.
  9. ShinNessTen

what are you using for your game

@TheoAllen Tankentai has a weird (in)ability to process how the Guard command works, so if you press command, you basically have it activated even if it's someone elses turn at the moment (even when someone is performing an action). I'm pretty sure you could reflect that in the recent Makers...
  10. ShinNessTen

What is your favorite game developer today?

Honestly Jun'ya Ota, or ZUN, the creator of Touhou, is my all time favorite because he is chill about everything and let's his fans go wild with his projects. The result is this nice balanced atmosphere of passion, creation and fandom. Not to mention he even supports fan games and let's them be...
  11. ShinNessTen

what are you using for your game

I'm in the lost camp nobody can find anymore. The VX (original) camp. I was mostly stuck, because I couldn't let a certain script go, because it had a (probably unintentional) feature I liked that I didn't see in any of the newer engines... script wise. But I'm not too flustered about it...
  12. ShinNessTen

That feel when you spend an entire month doing work for your game and then the month after not...

That feel when you spend an entire month doing work for your game and then the month after not feeling bad for procrastinating.
  13. ShinNessTen

Know that feel man. I know a certain someone who can't take things with a grain of salt and just...

Know that feel man. I know a certain someone who can't take things with a grain of salt and just blocked me on discord for the most miniscule things.
  14. ShinNessTen

https://rpgmaker.net/games/9346/ 2+ hour game, (which is actually the full length, it's a very...

https://rpgmaker.net/games/9346/ 2+ hour game, (which is actually the full length, it's a very extensive demo) It's more actiony and reflex oriented and probably a little skill involved.
  15. ShinNessTen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PyLO1tfoWg managed to create a pseudo Kingdom Hearts like Intro...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PyLO1tfoWg managed to create a pseudo Kingdom Hearts like Intro with the music building up and what not.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kousuke-shii