Shion Kreth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Closing in on having all the features I want in my game, just can't figure out how get yanfly's system options script to do what I want..
    Alas, just ultimately didn't have the time to devote to the indie game contest this year.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Is this a yearly thing? I missed that bit :(
    Deleted
    Wish it was yearly.
    Finding the DS tilesets reeaally limited.. and given the scope is a one hour long game that's distressing..
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    What do you feel it is missing?
    Shion Kreth
    Shion Kreth
    Variety, I find just trying to make a little town area down is pretty hard with how little's available.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:
I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spark180