Shiro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grinding art all morning, I think i'm almost level 7.
    Yangfly Master
    Yangfly Master
    Taru Taru! "What? Shiro is evolving!" tantantantantantaranrantan tantantantantantantantaaaaannnn "Congratulations! Shiro'Art evolved to Gud's art!"
    Got a WoW artbook for my birthday, holy crap what amazing art.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I'm pretty sure artbooks are becoming a thing these days.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @EternalShadow haven't art books been a thing for awhile now?
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Me love artbooks <3
    I think I wanna be a concept artist...
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Like Lia Shebouf said which shook the internet: "JUST DO IT!"
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Is it Lia Shebouf? I know it was something Shebouf.
    Any damn parallax mapping tutorials?
    Kaelan
    Kaelan
    Just started parallaxing this week and this had pretty much everything I needed to know:
    Anyone got nay tutorials or speed runs of people making RM tiles?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Luna started a blog series here ... not sure how far through it is though - don't think I've seen one for a while.
    Neverward
    Neverward
    It's like the bot is fighting the game system more then the trainers, it took him longer to escape the 'save game suggestion' menu next to oak then it did to battle your rival xD
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    lame version of twitch plays pokemon,
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Not really. One takes user input, the other is an RNG bot. Two different experiments.
    Not having an effing monitor is a damn pain. (i use a TV, its a very ****ty TV, and blurrs pixels.) /me is a pixel artist. SEE THE ISSUE
    Crt
    Crt
    At least you have something ^^
    Can cyberpunk come back? ;-; please??
    Confederacy
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Sorry, it's all iFuture now.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    I'd recommended to you to use iBoulder, if you can't afford it you can use iStone, it's better to use it >_>
    Decided to quit restaff, havnt been into spriting for a while now :/
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Sad, you're a great spriter, but I understand. I too from time to time get tired of it.
    Shiro
    Shiro
    Nah see the thing is i havnt even submitted anything for the last 2 or 3 months, and with this semester my photography workload has now doubled. Spritings is just too damn tedious right now, I dont want to sit down for a few hours and crank out an RM sprite. Lately ive been working on battlers, and will continue to do so to improve myself.
    Timmah
    Timmah
    ReStaff does take a fair bit of time, and we of course totally understand if you are busy with other obligations, work, or feel demotivated. We'll of course miss you, Shiro, and hope you decide to resume your works in the future. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariominestrone