Shiro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good lord the latest bleach arc is amazing. The anime seriously does bleach no justice (especially since the anime is literally 50% filler)
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    There was an extra bonus series, and it's ending for real straight after that.
    Shiro
    Shiro
    I'm talking about the manga, they straight off kill 2 character, injure the **** out of everyone else, destroy ichigos bankai, and pretty much reveal who his mother is. Thats just so far to, theres still alot more to go.
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    Kubo's going out with a bang huh? I haven't read much of Bleach since the 8th grade.

This is nice to hear.
    Someone give me side view battler ideas D:
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Cats. Shooting laser guns. In tophats ;3
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Charaters wearing a suit similar to Big Boss (Naked Snake) Camo, or modern clothed battlers.
    Espon
    Espon
    A dog in a poncho and sombrero.
    why am i just now discovering warcraft 3, this game is amazing :o god its fricking hard though.
    Shiro
    Shiro
    yes, thats what she said.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    wait until the frozen throne.
    Shablo5
    Really? That was one of my favorite games going through highschool. The custom map scene was pretty amazing back in 2003-2005. The story / gameplay by default is pretty great too.
    Bethesda needs to make a pirate game.
    Jalen
    Jalen
    Oh my god what have you done, I need this right now
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Dude. You might be on to something here. Closest thing to a pirate game I've ever played was Etrian Odyssey 3 (had kind of a Renaissance-y, nautical feel), and that game ROCKS. In short, it'd be badass to see such a game.
    drago453
    drago453
    Fers- Rer- Daaarrrr!!
    I had this idea for a horror game called stalker, its about this guy who is stalked by this monster girl with red eyes and is completely shaded out, she follows him and is wherever he is at all times, the objective is basically to survive each area which start normal, then twist into demented hellish places, you have to avoid her, and escape
    I'm thinking about selling individual characters for like 3-5$, that gets you the character set and im thinking maybe a few recolors. Think anyone would be interested in stuff like this? I could release them fairly often, give people nice new heroes, villians, or even monsters to use.
    Shiro
    Shiro
    Yeah custom ones, I have a few based on RTP battlers im considering doing this for, and i have some others im sure people could use

and would make nice additions to their games.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Everyone needs more sprites, that is just a given. And seeing as you are one of the best spriters on the site, I would certainly buy from you.
    HamPants
    HamPants
    Absolutely!
    Dragons are genic, why arent slimes ever used in an epic way?! slimes FTW best monster ever.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Actually Slimes originated from Dungeons and Dragons. Enjoy being ignorant and biased. :)
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    Slimes were in video games in 1979/80 and came from D&D in 1974, well before the Japanese made their own RPGs. Dragon Quest wasn't made until 1986. Nice try.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Someone should make a Slime Dragon! :3
    League of legends is so fricking fun e.e ign: II Jiren II
    Hirei
    Hirei
    Should play sometime. :)
    Psyker
    Psyker
    When I tried to play there was a wait time to play of almost 2 hours.
    Officially done with MS paint. (exept for recolors, nothings easier for recolors then MS paint)
    What kinds of characters would you guys like to see made? like designs wise? General ideas and stuff is all im looking for.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Yeah, some elderly characters, overweight characters, minorities... A lot that is currently lacking in the default stuff.
    Velex
    Velex
    How 'bout pregnant characters and/or someone carrying around a small child.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    hm, try out possibly some monsters? Vampires, Alurane, Harpies,etc etc.
    If anyone wants to comission a sprite, id like to try one. Shoot me a PM
    Shiro
    Shiro
    just like 5$ via paypal, and the only thing is its gota be a VX sprite. nothing giant or a pose or anything like that
    The JJ
    The JJ
    Does that mean you don't do SBS Kaduki style sprites?
    Shiro
    Shiro
    yes that correct. I hate working with Kaduki and thats ALOT more work then RTP format, and thus i would have to ask for much much more, since those are multiple sheets for a single sprite.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phiny