Recent content by Shiro1994

1. Shiro1994

Bug RPG Maker MZ not working on M1 Macs

Update: The crash happens with all projects. I tested it with an empty project, my own project, and the VisuStella project (18.1). One error can be an empty window which plays the game's sound. The more common error is simply a crash or you get an error message at least that nwjs crashed.
  2. Shiro1994

Bug RPG Maker MZ not working on M1 Macs

Hello, I have been using a M1 Macbook for a few days and wanted to use it as my main computer. However, I wanted to test how the new Macbook runs RPG Maker and unfortunately I cannot use playtest. Although the software (editor) works, I cannot test the project. This happens as soon as I have a...
  3. Shiro1994

Microsoft Surface Go?

I can't run RPG Maker MV on a Surface Laptop 2017 (4GB Ram Version m3 chip). So a Surface Go won't run RMMV either, I think. Maybe the i5 version can do it but this is of course very expensive.
  4. Shiro1994

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

I have the same problem and reported it back in summer I think. However, I didn't get the error only this blank space. If you found a solution please let me know I would like to use this plugin with the additional features of game stailer.
  5. Shiro1994

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hello I reported a bug about the Core Engine a few months ago and with the newest update (1.3.3) it appeared again. Plugin Name: YEP_CoreEngine Bug Explanation:  The scale battleback feature isn't properly working in front view. (1280x720 resolution) Steps: Open Database Go to...
  6. Shiro1994

I'm such an idiot, sorry for the false bug report. If I run into another bug I will be checking everything more carefully. My apologies for bothering you with that one.
  7. Shiro1994

Plugin Name: YEP_CoreEngine Bug Explanation: Actor MAX stats don't work. You cannot restrict, for example, the MaxHP to 999 or higher than 9,999. The same applies with the other stats. Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: Start the project and you will see Harold on lv99 with 9,999 HP and...
  8. Shiro1994

Hello, I found a minor but annoying bug with the core engine: Plugin Name: YEP_CoreEngine Bug Explanation:  The scale battleback feature isn't properly working in front view. (1280x720 resolution) Steps: Open Database Go to "Troops" Click "Battle Test" You will see below...
  9. Shiro1994

Class with Two-handed Weapon & Dual Wield

Yeaaah! Thank you very much, I've tested it and it doesn't duplicate the items like the plugin from Victor. If someone is looking for a nice plugin which can combine two-handed and dual wield in one class then this is the plugin! :) I placed it above Yanfly's plugins since when I place it...
  10. Shiro1994

I don't get it. I tried to do it the other way round: Since I cannot change the class' property from dual wield to "normal" again I tried to set all classes who cannot dual wield to "normal" and added in the weapon the dual wield trait. However, in this case, the weapon's property overwrites...
  11. Shiro1994

Yes, I added dual wield to my classes but if you add dual wield to the class, it has 2x type: "weapon" and if I add "seal equip: off-hand/shield" then there will be no effect because this equip type was replaced by the type "weapon" and when I say "seal equip: weapon" then you cannot equip the...
  12. Shiro1994

Okay, I'm at a loss. I know I have to use this code from Equip Requirements (http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/27/yep-75-equip-requirements/) <Custom Equip Requirement Condition> if (user.name() === ‘Harold’) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } </Custom Equip Requirement...
  13. Shiro1994

I used this plugin but it duplicated all my items when I switched the class with my characters and the weapon/armor couldn't be used by the switched class. So I cannot use this plugin. @Wavelength Thank you for the tip! I will try it with the equip requirement. (I haven't used it before.)...
  14. Shiro1994

Hello! I would like to create a class which can use bows (two-handed weapon) and also daggers/swords/axes (one-handed weapons). The problem is, if I use the dual wield tag the character can also carry two bows. I want to prevent this.   The other issue: Swords & Axes are also used by...
  15. Shiro1994

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

There is no error at all, it is just empty and in the console there is also nothing. :( I tried to uninstall your programm and intall it again but when I start the setup.exe it shows very briefly "Insta..." and then it vanishes and I just have a blank program. :/ I think it doesn't install...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

e8K8iHS.png

I need to focus on some other stuff for now, so i won't be working on the other expressions for a while, but i wanted to share anyway <3
She also has a name now: Devali, or Dev(i) for short :)
So I think that almost four years after ghosting the forums is a good time to come back
finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rins