Recent content by Shugo

1. Shugo

Some pixel stuff

@acirnep thank you! The sacred spinner is the not so hidden icon from the set, so have fun using it if you do :rwink:
  2. Shugo

Games that had a powerful effect on you

Sonic Adventure have a soft place for me since it was one of the games I used to play the most when I was little, Kirby's Dreamland 3 too. The Professor Layton series is also quite important to me, but I'm not sure if I would replay all the games since I always end up with some tears lol
  3. Shugo

Some pixel stuff

@Arisa-Chan Thanks!! Una was one of the most enjoyables to draw (especially her hat).
  4. Shugo

Some pixel stuff

@djDarkX Thank you!!
  5. Shugo

Some pixel stuff

Changed the thread's title since I added something that wasn't a sprite here (the previous title was 'some sprite stuff'). I hope there's no problem with that o/
  6. Shugo

RMMV Soul Garden

This project seems interesting, but I agree that this presentation won't help a lot on it getting funds. Maybe this can help out a bit on that tho. Not saying that it isn't good as now anyway, but it could be improved* Good luck with it anyway.
  7. Shugo

Favourite Horror Game?

I'm pretty bad at handling horror games and barely play them, but Resident Evil 3 has a special place for me (even if I had to watch others play mostly, since I froze every time I tried to play it myself).
  8. Shugo

Guitar Hero Battle or Mini Game Plugin

@Wavelength on the topic of doing a rhythm game with JS, bemuse could be an example if it interests you (tho it isn't using pixi only).
  9. Shugo

Change the value of a parameter in-game?

Maybe this could help I guess? There probably is a better way to do this tho
  10. Shugo

Your top 5 video game soundtracks/themes

Not in order since I can't really put one in first, but I like these a lot!!
  11. Shugo

Status Menu Broken?

Did you change the code for Window_MenuStatus or Window_MenuActor? This could be a reason why it looks like this. Edit: silly me, I forgot what the title of this thread was. Anyway, maybe taking a look at Scene_ItemBase.prototype.createActorWindow could help to see if you can change the...
  12. Shugo

Shg Recipe Book/Cooking Mini Game

@Gamefall Team @Val @∊η∊ηra Thank you!! There are some small stuff that I plan on adding that I didn't do on the first version to keep it a simple base, I'll also try to implement a different way to do the recipes too at some point. @Dalph I can kind of imagine the eventioning on your game...
  13. Shugo

Shg Recipe Book/Cooking Mini Game

Shg Recipe Book ver 0.02 Author: Shugo Introduction This plugin creates an scene for a cooking/crafting mini game, with it's own music and it's own images. This was inspired by Bonbon Cakery's sweet creation mini game and "Al Dente" Cooking Contest (which I recommend everyone checking out...
  14. Shugo

Learn JS with RPG Maker MV

I think that not only how to use JS could happen, but also teaching how OOP works (and giving examples of how what you see in MV and the JS use it for a good contextualization) could be great, but that would go in a more advanced explanation maybe?
  15. Shugo

RMMV Tailor Tales

@Celianna no problem! So far the game is really good! So GJGJ

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor