Recent content by ShyChangling

1. ShyChangling

I was gonna just write down parts of my game scenes to better map them. And it ended up a novel...

I was gonna just write down parts of my game scenes to better map them. And it ended up a novel instead with four chapters at this moment. So frankly I think I might continue this line and then go back to my game and map out the scenes with slight alteration.
  2. ShyChangling

Accidentally starts writing a novel of my game and that's taken up most my time oops

Accidentally starts writing a novel of my game and that's taken up most my time oops
  3. ShyChangling

Okay. Update its been some time. But I've been in the middle of a move. Should hopefully come...

Okay. Update its been some time. But I've been in the middle of a move. Should hopefully come back under way after this month ends.
  4. ShyChangling

That might be a good idea! Thank you!

That might be a good idea! Thank you!
  5. ShyChangling

Game making is to be put off for the foreseeable future till I fix my game headset since that's...

Game making is to be put off for the foreseeable future till I fix my game headset since that's the only way my computer lets sound play.
  6. ShyChangling

Yeah I got an external harddrive I'm gonna back everything up on. I have alot of things I need...

Yeah I got an external harddrive I'm gonna back everything up on. I have alot of things I need backing up on. Including writing, art, fanworks and my games. Its gonna be a long process. That was scary.
  7. ShyChangling

Nearly had a scare last night. Computer wouldn't work and thought I lost all work.

Nearly had a scare last night. Computer wouldn't work and thought I lost all work.
  8. ShyChangling

Gosh darn I really shouldn't. ADHD is probably the worst for game making unless I'm in hyperfocus.

Gosh darn I really shouldn't. ADHD is probably the worst for game making unless I'm in hyperfocus.
  9. ShyChangling

Aah the ever dreaded "New Project" button. How you tempt me so.

Aah the ever dreaded "New Project" button. How you tempt me so.
  10. ShyChangling

Oh thank you. I'll give some thought to these then.

Oh thank you. I'll give some thought to these then.
  11. ShyChangling

I know right! One time one of my npcs in an event wouldn't move and I nearly broke down crying...

I know right! One time one of my npcs in an event wouldn't move and I nearly broke down crying (I'm senstative and dumb). turned out I was making the wrong npc move. In my defense I had just woken up.
  12. ShyChangling

Events are my favorite parts to do on a map! I've taught myself so much but just screwing around...

Events are my favorite parts to do on a map! I've taught myself so much but just screwing around in the events. To the point I keep adding new ideas to certain events and then forget to move plot forward. Or to fix small pieces of my map. The curse of the infinite event polishing loop...
  13. ShyChangling

I wonder if I should make a thread for my game progression some time. Maybe not this project but...

I wonder if I should make a thread for my game progression some time. Maybe not this project but a different one some day.
  14. ShyChangling

Smart idea! Sometimes I just replay portions of my game I've made when depressed rather then...

Smart idea! Sometimes I just replay portions of my game I've made when depressed rather then adding to it lmao. Idk why I find that relaxing, my brain is weird like that. Right now I decided instead of dreading how to push forward I just add new map areas I forgot to put in the first time.
  15. ShyChangling

Idea! I take 10/20 minutes out of a day to work on my game. This way I don't spend all day in...

Idea! I take 10/20 minutes out of a day to work on my game. This way I don't spend all day in a depression cause I haven't progressed thus not allowing myself to burn out on my hobby!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.
Please pop up a storm. Please pop up a storm.
So I tried composing a battle theme for the Linear Motion Battle System that I'm probably going to implement into my game. I really love real time combat, and I think that this theme might help give some energy to battles. Tell me what you think of it in the comments! Also, please do not use my music in your games.
My LMBS battle theme
* Me start speak in voice chat
"Lol, you're actually a girl?!"
(But I'm a guy tho... well, let's just pretend and see how long it will last)
* Years has passed... I have changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mindstream