Sievnn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• About time I change my avatar , the old one was pretty boring and I was too lazy to change it lol
    What do you guys think of this title screen ?
    Sievnn
    Sievnn
    Not exactly lol

It was in one of the modern day movies

but its also in another movie.

What ever, more opinions requires lol
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    It's the one that (Name) hums while she's in the (Place) waiting on (Hero) to come and (do the thing) her. ;)
    Sievnn
    Sievnn
    Yep.
    How many projects are you working on right now?
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    One and only one.
    sanspants
    sanspants
    Are we talking game projects? 2. And I gotta finish the script for a web comic.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Same here 2. One is a sequel that's active, and the other is taking a back seat due to over work and mental burnout ~.~
    Need RPG Experts opinions about the Side view battle system game play :
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Hrm. Battle systems are not my forte. I've made three games without them. Your enemies were still standing there at the end. When you showed the players large portraits some had backgrounds and some didn't. With a few tweaks and maybe looking at a game like "Manifest"'s battle system you could prob save it. Also don't know if intentional but it was a tad too dark. I've been guilty of making screens to dark in my game and people didn't like it.
    Blade
    Blade
    Ralph

Is that you
    Sievnn
    Sievnn
    @Jef

I will take the dark tone in mind.
    Am I the only one who accedently post a new status update thinking that I was replying to one, by accident?
    New the prince's tale cut scene :

tell your opinion.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I watched 1:36 of it. I haven't checked your project post so I don't know much about your story, but I have to tell you that all that dialog without anyone moving around is too much for me. And all that dialog with typos and bad grammar is even worse. Sorry! but to make a great impression I suggest a bit more movement and a lot fewer typos. I realize this represents a whole ton of work on your part, so I hope you keep at it.

How did you manage the skewed effect in the beginni...
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Candleja...
    Mimironi
    Mimironi
    I like the idea of the cutscene, but there are bit of spelling errors there.
    Hey, I saw your gameplay video, and I saw that one of the options was "Amy's Hints". That option (with the same description) was in my game. Just sayin. :p
    Sievnn
    Sievnn
    I toke some name ideas such as "Amy Hints" and "troy" blindly.

by the way I am big fan of your games.
    RPGmaker ace.net still down ? :(
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    Nothing at all, but the ace site has other members as well and is another nice forum to check up on when you're bored for a few minutes. It's like checking IGN and Gamespot even though they pertain to the same subject.
    Chrome
    Chrome
    Forums are like girlfriends, you can't stick with just one.
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    @Chrome lol xD
    The Prince's tale Town game play :

(Need opinions BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE).
    Alright I appreciate your opinion but many others may disagree with you and you might disagree with what you said when you play it soon!
    sai
    sai
    Ask for opinions, get upset because you get opinions that you don't like. Yep, that make sense, buddy. But I think that if a few people put their input on it, and the input is consistent, I'd suggest taking it in. That's just my two cents.
    Sievnn
    Sievnn
    Did I mention I was upset? could you give evidence that I was upset =/ I told you its your opinion and many disagree with you. is that

besides this was suppose to be a reply not a status update but thanks for the miss understanding.

that is my two cents.
    Sievnn
    Sievnn
    I am happy to receive both positive and negative opinions because both of them makes my game popular . I would like you to show the evidence that I was upset.
    NEW The prince's tale game play :

let me know your opinion Hide Comments
    Chrome
    Chrome
    You cant compare the 2, 1 version is old school the other is new. It takes tons of effort and time to make 1 system and even that people would just play for 30 min and just delete 95% of RM game.

People that wants an ABS will play an ABS game that spend all the production on perfecting that system, same with turn base battle. If you have two system they would both suck, if 1 system takes 2 years, then that game would take 4.

Also maps needs to be made for mode 7 or top...
    sai
    sai
    Sticking to one battle system and view would be better for consistency's sake. Having different ones make the game look really choppy and thrown together as many pointed out. Even if you were showing an example, it would be best to explore how to correlate this mish-mash of systems/views or to just stick with one system/view. No one really cares if you have two different systems/views, and that you can get all these script to work together. What matters is that you have a system and view...
    Mimironi
    Mimironi
    Maybe you could make it more like Super Paper Mario, so that when you change the camera angle, there are secrets to rare items or parts of the story instead of just another way to view the game.
    NEW The prince's tale game play :

let me know your opinion
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I like the moghunter's scripts, but I think I'll stick with the ABS when I play it.

The only thing I have against the Turn-based version is the victory music, I think It'll be better if there was none at all.

That's it, cool video.
    Liak
    Liak
    Is it possible to change the perspective? It's hard to see the depth. If the camera would move a little upwards it would be much better.
    Sievnn
    Sievnn
    Yes its possible to change the perspective and the zooming.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora
RushLog wrote on HarlekinLehl's profile.
how do you attach those images to your posts?
I picked up FF III pixel remaster for the mobile discount sale. I guess that's on my plate after I finish Lunar Silver Star Story. That said, I am strongly considering an entry for the IGMC 2022 since an idea came to me for this year's theme.
Map033.png Road to the ruins of the temple of light you'll be exploring after leaving Teytal. Can I get some Yays?
I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfculver1981