Recent content by SightseeingWolf17

1. Reference Error

Thanks. I'll get to doing that hehe. If any other errors pop up I'll let you know.
  2. Reference Error

Okay, so I found the script file. What do I need to do now?
  3. Reference Error

Actually I think I found it? It's in the mv-data folder right?
  4. Reference Error

Where would I be able to find the list of script calls?
  5. Reference Error

I used the Shaz VX Ace to MV script that was for free. And the tool I've been using for upscaling is RTP Scaler by Ryan Bram. And the main weather plugin that was in this is MOG Weather EX.
  6. Type Error

Okay. I ask for this thread to be closed.
  7. Type Error

The conversion tool I'm using is an RTP Scaler by Ryan Bram. I don't know anything about a conversion script.
  8. Reference Error

Here's what's in the event where the weather bit is.
  9. Reference Error

Okay. I'll look them over again.
  10. Reference Error

And I have looked back on them. So go ahead and repeat the questions if you may.
  11. Type Error

Here's the files. Sorry for the double post. I also changed the weather back and it went to a reference error.
  12. Type Error

Okay. I'll do that here. Though javascript is foreign to me so I'll need help with that,
  13. Type Error

Well I'm using MOG Weather EX plugin for the weather. And all I did was change the first letter of a weather folder in the game. And then when I started up the game to playtest it, it gave me that error. I've never heard of this kind of error before. Was trying to fix a reference error that I've...
  14. Type Error

What does this mean? "Type Error:Cannot read property 'apply' of undefined"
  15. Reference Error

Well I'm not sure what to do. I looked around and found a script for weather, but that isn't much to go on.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole