Recent content by SigmaSuccour

1. SigmaSuccour

Doing RPG Maker News #16 | Orchestral Tileset, Don Miguel Interview, Visual Choices, Retro...

Doing RPG Maker News #16 | Orchestral Tileset, Don Miguel Interview, Visual Choices, Retro Console Icons
  2. SigmaSuccour

How do you guys deal with Burn Out?

How do you want to deal with a burn out? 1. Do you want a burn out to never happen? 2. Do you want the strength to keep at game making, while suffering through a burn out? 3. Or do you want it go away when it does happen? Answering each: For 1-> I make games, because I find it meaningful...
  3. SigmaSuccour

:kaosalute: [MEDIA]

:kaosalute:
  4. SigmaSuccour

Doing RPG Maker News #15 | Mog Hunter Plugins Gone, HQ Realistic Tiles, Mimic Chests, Metal...

Doing RPG Maker News #15 | Mog Hunter Plugins Gone, HQ Realistic Tiles, Mimic Chests, Metal Enemies
  5. SigmaSuccour

@Drakkonis Just an image or two (or a gif) showing the plugin in action, can do a lot. Like what...

@Drakkonis Just an image or two (or a gif) showing the plugin in action, can do a lot. Like what Nolonar does here: Visuals help a lot! I've been doing this news for around 4.5 months. It's only recently getting attention because... I'm visualizing it, in video. :biggrin: (Before, it was only...
  6. SigmaSuccour

RPG Maker News #14 | Diffused Screen Effects, Unsellable Items, Ambient Synths, Adult Woman Set...

RPG Maker News #14 | Diffused Screen Effects, Unsellable Items, Ambient Synths, Adult Woman Set
  7. SigmaSuccour

[MEDIA]

8. SigmaSuccour

Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra...

Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
  9. SigmaSuccour

RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam...

RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
  10. SigmaSuccour

RPG Maker News #11 | Mech Battlers, Angels of Death on Console, New MZ Plugins & Music Packs...

RPG Maker News #11 | Mech Battlers, Angels of Death on Console, New MZ Plugins & Music Packs
  11. SigmaSuccour

@Restart I found FOSSIL when it only mentioned the doodads plugins as verifiably working. And...

@Restart I found FOSSIL when it only mentioned the doodads plugins as verifiably working. And mentioned it in my yesterday's news video: (Glad it jumped to 40 plugins!) How exactly can the community pitch in to help? Some definitely might, if the 'how' is clear. :LZSooo:
  12. SigmaSuccour

Conclusion: DO NOT create a new project! That's cheating! Adultery! Instead, create something...

Conclusion: DO NOT create a new project! That's cheating! Adultery! Instead, create something inside the same project. That is unserious, and 'loosely' associated to your main game.
  13. SigmaSuccour

After publishing my game's demo, I was having trouble getting back to it, and felt strongly to...

After publishing my game's demo, I was having trouble getting back to it, and felt strongly to start a new project. (As this internal battle went on, I didn't work on my project for weeks.) So, I started working on a side-game of a different genre. Accessible as a mini/side-game from inside a...
  14. SigmaSuccour

Start working on a short, side-game/spin-off to your current project, inside your main project...

Start working on a short, side-game/spin-off to your current project, inside your main project. If you end up completing it, you can add it in as an optional side-content. And if it doesn't... or you feel regret for starting it. You can go back to the main part of the same project. :LZScheeze:
  15. SigmaSuccour

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry: [IMG][MEDIA]

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm in a much better mood about my game than I was 2-3 days ago. I keep switching between sideview and front because of the amount of assets needed for side (I'm drawing it all myself)... but I've decided to stick with front, for my own sanity. sidenote... people, planning is important. I've spent so long on just getting my game's ideas off the ground because I didn't plan ahead.
unknown.png

"Fight me."
I'll finally wash my clothes today!
SA46ATTACK.gif :kaojoy:New Arab character in action.
I almost thought it wouldn't happen, but a miracle has occurred, and IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmBee