Recent content by SigmaSuccour

1. SigmaSuccour

:kaosalute: [MEDIA]

:kaosalute:
  2. SigmaSuccour

RMMV ⟁False Server (Tech-Demo Available!)

Added different filter effects to text. FPS be dead though, ha...ha... :kaodes:
  3. SigmaSuccour

OFFER: I will test your game on the OneXPlayer Mini AMD for FREE.

Thank you so much for testing them all! :LZSooo: And I apologize that you couldn't get a video for your channel... :kaoblush: My bad, on not having a clear and direct way to exit the games. I've noted this down, and will fix this in all my future releases. And I'm curious... how you did end...
  4. SigmaSuccour

5. SigmaSuccour

Improved my workflow on creating and adding weather effects to scenes :kaosalute:
  6. SigmaSuccour

:kaodes: [MEDIA]

:kaodes:
  7. SigmaSuccour

I've been thinking...
  8. SigmaSuccour

:LZSooo: :LZSooo: :LZSooo: [MEDIA]

:LZSooo: :LZSooo: :LZSooo:
  9. SigmaSuccour

Hmmm... is the effect on text noticeable? :LZSooo:
  10. SigmaSuccour

:kaoblush: [MEDIA]

:kaoblush:
  11. SigmaSuccour

Wrote some dialogues, expanded on a scene. And made some CGs. ✍️
  12. SigmaSuccour

Stapleton plays False Server's Tech Demo on Twitch! twitch.tv/videos/1486643937 The stream showed me a couple of things I need to fix. And a few things that are useful to the player, that I need to keep for future games. And so my thanks to Stapleton, for playing the game live. :kaopride:
  13. SigmaSuccour

Also, Stapleton played False Server's Tech Demo on Twitch! :LZSooo: twitch.tv/videos/1486643937...

Also, Stapleton played False Server's Tech Demo on Twitch! :LZSooo: twitch.tv/videos/1486643937
  14. SigmaSuccour

15. SigmaSuccour

Adding in-game VFX, to enhance the feeling I'm going for in each scene :LZSooo: (before vs after)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.
The new Phoenix plugin. I drew icons and an interface into it
R3-M1 can now leave footprints :kaojoy: Thanks Dsiver144 for another amazing plugin!!

1653686110642.png

Hey guys, do you wanna see who dominated the competition in our last game jam?! Stop by while we play Pinky by @Wumbohek Starting at 4:20pm EST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twilight_Memes