Recent content by SigmaSuccour

1. SigmaSuccour

Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game. This time, finding all the false endings...

Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game. This time, finding all the false endings. :LZScheeze: P.S, his thumbnails are absolutely epic!
  2. SigmaSuccour

Don't fall for FOMO. (Fear Of Missing Out.) Feel free to wait it out till all the hype dies out...

Don't fall for FOMO. (Fear Of Missing Out.) Feel free to wait it out till all the hype dies out. And you're in a better state of mind to decide. These days, games only get better the later you get them anyways.
  3. SigmaSuccour

I use the HAB Scale: H - Hunger A - Abstinence B - Boredom The more deep into these 3 things...

I use the HAB Scale: H - Hunger A - Abstinence B - Boredom The more deep into these 3 things you are. The easier it is for a human to focus, and stay motivated. In short, we work so we can eat and procreate. If you deprive your body of these things, it starts becoming active (or, motivated) so...
  4. SigmaSuccour

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile: The lady you see helping out in the...

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile: The lady you see helping out in the menu, is Codex.
  5. SigmaSuccour

Simulating speech of two actors at the same time

I would: Use Chau_Simple Popups.js https://chaucer.itch.io/simple-popups With this, I can have small messages pop up over characters, (with different colors) without needing a face art to represent them. Use WindowManager.js We can make any number of windows, of any dimensions, with any...
  6. SigmaSuccour

making videos of my game

Ah, of course you are allowed to. Some others do it as well. (Including live streaming on YouTube and Twitch while developing their RPG Maker game.) It would be a cool thing to do. :LZSooo: So do go ahead!
  7. SigmaSuccour

AHHhhhhh... someone played my game on video... :kaocry: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

AHHhhhhh... someone played my game on video... :kaocry:
  8. SigmaSuccour

@Frostorm Haha, I imagined. XD

@Frostorm Haha, I imagined. XD
  9. SigmaSuccour

@Frostorm that's exactly what's happening in the video, isn't it? When the player is standing...

@Frostorm that's exactly what's happening in the video, isn't it? When the player is standing to the right of the phone. The ringing is coming from the left.
  10. SigmaSuccour

When you find your favorite anime content creators on YouTube, talk about RPG Maker games...

When you find your favorite anime content creators on YouTube, talk about RPG Maker games. :LZSooo: :LZSooo: :LZSooo: :LZSooo: :LZSooo: :LZSooo:
  11. SigmaSuccour

Started using 3D, source based sound in my game. :LZScheeze: (Using MBS_SoundEmittance.js by...

Started using 3D, source based sound in my game. :LZScheeze: (Using MBS_SoundEmittance.js by Masked)
  12. SigmaSuccour

I do something similar. I have a section in my mind map called 'Key dialogues'. Where I write...

I do something similar. I have a section in my mind map called 'Key dialogues'. Where I write down any epic dialogue that's popping into my head, that isn't related to the script I'm writing at the moment. And then I go back to it later. :LZSsmile:
  13. SigmaSuccour

Added in some event labels to the title-screen map. :LZSjoy: (Game Title: ⟁False Server) [MEDIA]

Added in some event labels to the title-screen map. :LZSjoy: (Game Title: ⟁False Server)
  14. SigmaSuccour

Does anybody knows how to zoom in and out only map, not character.

You can zoom in/out of the screen, and at the same time, increase/decrease the scale of sprite/character/event. I've done something like this before using MOG_CharacterMotion.js
  15. SigmaSuccour

Showcasing a plugin for MV that allows us to add more lines to the show text command. :LZSyum...

Showcasing a plugin for MV that allows us to add more lines to the show text command. :LZSyum:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreshVaderade