Recent content by Sigony

1. Sigony

KanbanFlow is beastmode

KanbanFlow is beastmode
  2. Sigony

You don’t need to convert the project to the new engine unless only the new engine has a feature...

You don’t need to convert the project to the new engine unless only the new engine has a feature you’ve decided you need.
  3. Sigony

Project management subjects are very dry and unexciting, though they are helpful. I’m not sure...

Project management subjects are very dry and unexciting, though they are helpful. I’m not sure if anyone could expect a lot of engagement on that unless you could make it shorter than your degree subjects.
  4. Sigony

This is incredible

This is incredible
  5. Sigony

Dat B and A bringing me ratatouille critic vibes

Dat B and A bringing me ratatouille critic vibes
  6. Sigony

It has a very nice aesthetic

It has a very nice aesthetic
  7. Sigony

A good way to practice writing is to write "flash fiction"; very short stories. Link

A good way to practice writing is to write "flash fiction"; very short stories. Link
  8. Sigony

If you feel like your story isn't that great, just look at final fantasy.

If you feel like your story isn't that great, just look at final fantasy.
  9. Sigony

You are so skilled at that! :kaopride:

You are so skilled at that! :kaopride:
  10. Sigony

I haven't been around for around half a year or so, feels good to get back into building the...

I haven't been around for around half a year or so, feels good to get back into building the world of my game. Life is too short to not spend it on the things that bring you joy. I was looking through Scrivener, and I am so pleased to meet all my characters again. I hope you all get to meet...
  11. Sigony

It is coming along :kaopride:

It is coming along :kaopride:
  12. Sigony

Good

Good
  13. Sigony

Branding and marketing. Point and click doesn’t sound cool.

Branding and marketing. Point and click doesn’t sound cool.
  14. Sigony

Never had a computer good enough for it

Never had a computer good enough for it
  15. Sigony

Well it’s good that you have your way of doing it. I suppose it’s the ol’ soft magic vs hard...

Well it’s good that you have your way of doing it. I suppose it’s the ol’ soft magic vs hard magic thing applied to science fiction technology. It serves to create “wonder” when you have “soft” magic or “future technology”. But it certainly should be done in a satisfying way.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

MarcheBeoulve1 wrote on amerk's profile.
What the hell's up with your Profile Pic!
It's so cursed
Why is parallexing so time-consuming? Ive been at it for 8hrs and i havent even finished the map yet :/
It seems MogHunter Twitter is back...
1618970067646.png
Feedback would be appreciated. To me it feels like the Dad does look a bit too normal and boring.
I think he's missing some features that make him more unique. Opinions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natzma