Recent content by SiiOs

1. SiiOs

Follow Up Skills

Wow I love this plugin already. I was thinking of implementing something like this but now I don't even have to worry about it or try writing a plugin. Thanks a bunch.
  2. SiiOs

AP - Mana Shield

Heya! This looks pretty exciting. We don't have a barrier plugin for MZ yet so I'm currently experimenting with this one. I couldn't get it working but I now realize you have to specifically set <MS_Split_x: y%> in order for it to work. Anyhow, thanks for the plugin!
  3. SiiOs

Accurate Playtime

Was just looking for something like this today and stumbled across the thread. Did as you said and it's working great. That inaccurate playtime was bugging me so bad. Thanks!
  4. SiiOs

TRADE Shards of Chrysalism - Temporary Hiatus

Not sure how much I can contribute as it kind of depends on the size of the project and how long the game will be....but I might be able to help out. Seems like a bit of a fun adventure. Depending on how extensive the need is, my skills are usually in the programming, eventing, skill animation...
  5. SiiOs

In-Game Manual

Just saw one of the other posts. For the other guy who wanted conditional statements, the best bet is to just use the "HideManuelEntry" based on certain switches being on or off. Each map could check for those switches, and you could even hide one entry and have another one on, then switch them...
  6. SiiOs

Greying out instead of hiding items in Yanfly's Item Requirements

There definitely is a way as I'm doing it in my current project. If I remember right it required changing a line of code in the plugin script. I'm not at home but I'll check and edit this message when I find it. Just to didn't check, you mean in the main menu equip area, correct? Or did you...
  7. SiiOs

In-Game Manual

Oddly enough I had no issue loading custom backgrounds at all and so I didn't modify that part of the code. This specifically helps load the blurred background when no custom image was set.
  8. SiiOs

In-Game Manual

Kind of a random post but if anyone is having issues using this in 1.6.2, I found a fix that seems to work for me. On line 802 change this._backgroundSprite.bitmap = SceneManager.backgroundBitmap(); to this this._backgroundSprite = SceneManager.backgroundBitmap(); Been working for me since...
  9. SiiOs

Working on an RPG Maker project still

Working on an RPG Maker project still
  10. SiiOs

Skill Help...

In the skill, you have to specify exactly what states it will absorb.
  11. SiiOs

Skill Help...

Also in the second picture it shows the text for absorbed states. What states are you trying to make this skill absorb? Currently it will only absorb states with the ID's of 21 through 40. Do you know all of the ID's of the states you want to absorb? Specifically, this is the text for the state...
  12. SiiOs

Yanfly Damage Core Elemental Help

Not entirely sure I can help, but one idea I do have is regarding the enemy. Are you using the "Enemy Classes" plugin by Himeworks? http://himeworks.com/2015/11/enemy-classes-mv/ Without something like this plugin, I'm not entirely sure how the enemies would have the dlv hidden stat you're...
  13. SiiOs

Skill Help...

Do you have both Yanfly Battle Engine and Yanfly Skill Core plugins? They need to be above the absorb ailments as well. Also, if you can take a screenshot both of the code you have in the skill as well as the skill itself, it would help a lot with figuring out the problem. As part of the skill...
  14. SiiOs

YEP auto passive state about removing and reseting a passive state?

You could potentially use variables and have attacks have a random chance to raise said variable so that the target can resist states but I don't think you'll find a solution shorter or cleaner than what you have for the most part.
  15. SiiOs

MOGHUNTER'S PLUGINS

Under the help section when you select the plugin, it gives a lot of different png image files. You can rename whichever image you want to use for layout and place it in the battle hud folder under img. If you need examples on what each image is, you can see them in the master mog folder given...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's important to equip your GF.
vufFBXN.gif
Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gjwldl97