Silenity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when u sell amc at $10 to buy more gme then amc fkn SKYROCKETS. help i hate it here
    Trihan
    Trihan
    The stock market is a cruel mistress. She giveth, and she taketh away.
    Silenity
    Silenity
    my own fault for being a paper handed baby
    Ouch. Not even sure what I did. Somehow deleted all of my files by extracting a file onto the folder it was in. I thought it was going to add the files into the folder not overwrite all of them without warning.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Nenen
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Bummer - are you talking about deployment into your project folder? I've done that before and it really stinks. :(
    Silenity
    Silenity
    I have all my RPG related files in its own folder on my hard drive. I had a zipped folder of stuff I wanted to put into my RPG folder. But when I extracted that folder it overwrote everything in the RPG folder with its own contents. And since it was overwritten it didn't get counted as being deleted. So the files aren't in bin either. Lost lots of old custom commission work, tons of saved resources, my projects.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Dang, so "bummer" is a serious understatement. :(
    Miss when I used to participate in forums and communities. I feel so disengaged from my hobbies and life right now.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I've been trying so hard to stay involved but life is overwhelming right now. I guess I'm just sharing that so you know you're not alone. Hang in there.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Sometimes your body and mind need a few days to disengage, and that's okay. Give them what they need. The important thing is not to judge yourself over that, and not to let it snowball. Just welcome whatever...
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    ...you happen to feel, and be very honest with yourself. The second you feel like jumping back in, engaging again... force yourself to do it, no excuses. It can feel so scary beforehand, but what you'll almost always find is that people are just happy to have you there and have you engaged again.
    All I'm gonna say is fixing the missing color pieces for generator parts is an absolute pain in the ass.
    Someone help me by distracting me from my essay due tonight.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Bad statistics are frequently used to push agendas and spread misinformation. Small sample sizes, faulty generalisations, or sometimes simply misrepresenting the data shown by the stats themselves; all of these things can be a huge problem. This is coming from a layman, though. You'll know far more than I on such matters. Well, I hope this paper doesn't give you too much of a headache. :p
    Silenity
    Silenity
    You're a champ! :)
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    :p Next time you have an essay post the topic as a status "Do you think bad statistics affect us?"
    Then let the comments flow in and use them for your paper. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDKwhattosay