Last Activity:
Jun 15, 2019
Birthday:
Apr 28, 1994 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Silent Darkness

Robomage, 25, from Dark Realms

Veteran

Will I ever be able to look at RPGs the same after Undertale?....maybe not... Jan 15, 2016

Silent Darkness was last seen:
Jun 15, 2019
    1. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      Just got gifted RPG Maker 2003. Whoooo
      1. Mimironi
        Mimironi
        Congrats :o
        Jul 2, 2015
    2. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      I miss the Ralph vs Evil Overlord RP....
    3. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      Surprise. I'm back again. And stuff. Like you care...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ??????
        ??????
        I care... Maybe not about this, but other stuff, sure... :p
        Apr 19, 2015
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Our little ball of sunshine! :D
        Apr 19, 2015
      4. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        I appreciate the sentiment, Iron Croc.

I suppose I should get back to work sometime this century..
        Apr 20, 2015
    4. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      Well, I may as well go and see wha.......the heck?............why?........bloody April Fools........GUH! Darn it, Nathaniel......
    5. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      I've been playing an ancient RPG as of late. Here is your clue: "I, Garland, will knock you all down!"
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Woo, talk about old school! I've never actually played it myself.
        Mar 31, 2015
      2. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        Never actually beat that one... Usually just get to a certain point, get distracted by something shiny and subsequently forget all about it... until I pick it up again and realize, "I don't remember the story so far..."

Goes for pretty much that entire series, of which I have up to X-II... :p
        Mar 31, 2015
      3. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        I'm hellbent on finishing this one. Even if 90% of the things in this game aren't clear....and if the enemy encounters are hyper unfair......fricking Geists........Madponies......load of rubbish....
        Apr 1, 2015
    6. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      I have returned from the pits of a wretched darkness. In other words, I hunkered down and finished KH1 Final Mix. Maybe i'll get around to Re: Chain of Memories one of these days...
    7. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      2. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        Mmm.....I may do more....I don't know.
        Jan 7, 2015
      3. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        The wing goes to a point where there's no bone to stretch it like that. Not unheard of but probably not your intent when drawing it.
        Jan 7, 2015
      4. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        ...?

Probably?

I just want to show that I can draw something that doesn't look like garbage. I know there's a ton of room for improvement.
        Jan 7, 2015
    8. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      Tsukihime's tutorial rush as of late makes me want to make some battle system event tutorials...
    9. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      The help file? You mean, the instructions? Nobody reads instructions.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        searching for region in the help file only gives you 4 or 5 options. The one with map data has lots of pretty pictures, so stands out nicely. Also, it should be pretty obvious that regions have to do with map data, as the region button is right next to the mapping and eventing button (so must have something to do with maps) and when you click on it, the region palette replaces the map palette.
        Jan 1, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        I often have to search for things, and no, it's not always in whatever happens to be at the top of the list. I choose the few that seem more obvious to me, and if I can't find what I want, I go through them one by one. The 4 or 5 choices that come up for Regions is not so many that it takes a long time to wade through them.
        Jan 1, 2015
      4. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        And this all started with a casual joke about how nobody reads the manual...jeez.
        Jan 2, 2015
    10. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      You know what aggravates me? There's no reference point to look at regarding how RPG Maker VX Ace figures out how big an event is on a graphics sheet. Dimensions and all that. There's no simple easy way to bring that back up.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        I'm not following. If you use a graphic from a tilesheet and I think full character sheets, it does a 32x32 square. If you use a single character sheet, it divides it in 3 x 4.
        Jan 1, 2015
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Sure there is. Ask in VX Ace Support how it works and someone will explain it (me, if nobody else gets in beforehand). Make sure you are specific about what a "graphics sheet" is - tiles? characters?
        Jan 1, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        It's also in the help file.
        Jan 1, 2015
    11. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      There. Finally got all of Tsukihime's scripts into my toolbox.
    12. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      Just had over 30+ people crowd up my yard uninvited, two of them got into a fight right outside. It got broke up eventually when the cops arrived. I'm lucky they didn't swarm my place. I'm probably not going to sleep tonight.
      1. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        That's not good, glad your safe! Try to sleep well! :)
        Dec 29, 2014
      2. Susan
        Susan
        It's terrible when your private space gets invaded by this kind of people. Do take care!
        Dec 29, 2014
        2 people like this.
      3. Adon
        Adon
        Why did they come to you your yard in the first place??? Hopefully you'll be okay!
        Dec 29, 2014
    13. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      Hehehehehehe.......hahaha.......hm hm hm hmmm........the power grows, deep within me. But can they see it?
      2. Deleted
        Deleted
        What!? Darkness what's got into you? This doesn't sound like the to image I know. Dalph's not controlling your mind is he? He has a habit of doing that.
        Dec 28, 2014
      3. Deleted
        Deleted
        Meant to say the robomage I know
        Dec 28, 2014
      4. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        Dalph? That fool? Bahahaha! Never!
        Dec 28, 2014
    14. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
    15. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      Mythos Horror Resource Pack....dohoho....come to daddy!
    16. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      OH YEAH! Got in at the last hour! Also, congrats, M_Michael.
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Thanks, and congrats :D
        Dec 21, 2014
        starlight dream and Susan like this.
      2. Silent Darkness
        Dec 21, 2014
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Yep! Me too!! :D
        Dec 22, 2014
    17. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      For me, no Christmas is complete without two music albums. Here is the first, shared for your listening pleasure.
    18. Silent Darkness
    19. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      The Overlord has cast some sort of bombardment spell upon us! Think, think, think!....what to do?!....
      1. whitesphere
        whitesphere
        Cast Reflect?
        Dec 13, 2014
    20. Silent Darkness
      Silent Darkness
      So i've finally starting preparing a toolbox folder, of sorts. It's a folder to hold all those custom assets i've downloaded in one neat place. Sprites, Tilesets, Characters, faces, pictures, scripts, even music. Because there's NO WAY i'm gonna keep track of all this stuff from a fresh download.
      2. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        Righto. Although I see that most of these resources have the author's name already tied to them.
        Dec 11, 2014
      3. Susan
        Susan
        You could separate out the resources by the creators' name, and place a text file in each folder with the terms of use as well.
        Dec 11, 2014
        2 people like this.
      4. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        I think i'll be okay with what I have here.
        Dec 11, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 28, 1994 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    English
    I am a robomage who likes to think that they can do RPG Maker projects. Also, I roleplay heavily.

InventoryListing.exe: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15doZZhI3vakMF71lGZkHxGhY4EzvMactg31rreqdBAI/edit?usp=sharing

Planning things out for RPG Maker MV.

Signature

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/20596-the-dark-masterspyro-fan-gameartists-needed/On hold until further notice.
    Things i'm working on:

Annex

View attachment 47908

(Thanks to RikiFive on the progress bar graphics.)

[unofficial Badges]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Interested in doing a roleplay? Then PM me, and we'll see if it can be arranged, PM or elsewhere.

INVENTORY LISTING: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15doZZhI3vakMF71lGZkHxGhY4EzvMactg31rreqdBAI/edit?usp=sharing