Recent content by Silent Darkness

1. Silent Darkness

The VX Ace Nostalgia Pit!(RTP CONTENT DONE FOR NOW)

...I guess I could look into that some time. Also thanks!
  2. Silent Darkness

Of course. I'll be glad to credit you, once I have the files.
  3. Silent Darkness

Ooh. Absolutely. Whenever you're ready, send me the stuff and i'll do the rest.
  4. Silent Darkness

You can probably get it done without too much trouble. You just need to make sure the spreadsheets come out the same. Have the same number of sprites per line, and have the right dimensions. I don't recall for sure off the top of my head.
  5. Silent Darkness

Thank you, thank you! I appreciate the encouragement for all the tedious work this was.
  6. Silent Darkness

They should! Like everything else here. I used the MV RTP images as a reference.
  7. Silent Darkness

Wha.....I could have SWORN I had.....oh bother! Alright, hang on.... Here you go! Sorry about that. If you want the whole thing, just right click the folder and hit download. Google Drive-RPG Maker to VX Ace Conversions. I'm not making a normal zip file because i'm not done here...
  8. Silent Darkness

Here is today's content bump. You asked for sprites. You begged for sprites. PLEADED. SO I GAVE YOU SPRITES. I've added all the sprites to the conversions. Check the first post, which I renovated somewhat. Dunno why the Actor 1 stuff is broken in the Spoiler, but oh well. In...
  9. Silent Darkness

Content bump! Actor2 is now fully available on the first post! In addition, I added Momope's Actor1 facesets too. Enjoy! I'll see about finding some more sprites to port over next.
  10. Silent Darkness

Granny's Lists - VX Ace Portraits and Facesets

Marvelous! Thanks a bunch.
  11. Silent Darkness

Granny's Lists - VX Ace Portraits and Facesets

I see that you listed Momope as having emo facesets for Actor1-1, 1-3, 1-5, 1-7, 1-8, 2-5 and 3-3. However, I can't seem to find them.....
  12. Silent Darkness

Turns out i'm a big fat liar....huh. Oh well. Okay, seriously. I'm back now, and i'm gonna get to work on the mountain of work in front of me. RTP's Actor2, coming right up.
  13. Silent Darkness

YYYEEEEESSSS!

YYYEEEEESSSS!
  14. Silent Darkness

Oh man. The Character Generator really is great now. Not like with ACE. MV's chara generator is...

Oh man. The Character Generator really is great now. Not like with ACE. MV's chara generator is legit, I think.
  15. Silent Darkness

Wow rly? They're gone?

Wow rly? They're gone?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wimpeyy