Recent content by silent_drew

1. (Solved)

Nevermind, i fixed it. Not sure if this is the correct forum for this. https://galvs-scripts.com/2016/09/13/mv-map-projectiles/ How do I pass an event's ID to a script inside a movement route? I'm using Galv's Map Projectiles, and I'm trying a get an event to spawn projectiles at itself, so...
  2. One of my enemies doesn't disappear on death.

That solves the problem. Thanks.
  3. One of my enemies doesn't disappear on death.

Here are screenshots of the enemy and three different versions of the skill that all have the same effect.
  4. One of my enemies doesn't disappear on death.

So I made this enemy, which is basically a missile with a face. It attacks by exploding, dealing damage and killing it, which should cause it to disappear, but doesn't. This is the only enemy that doesn't disappear properly, and even then, this only happens if it dies to its own attack. EDIT...
  5. Event Sprites disappearing while running Common Events.

So I have a number of events in game that work by making calls to Common Events, but for some reason their sprites always seem to turn invisible while the Common Event runs. Example Every save-point I have works by calling a Common event called "Save" which displays some text and then opens...
  6. How do I change how long battle messages stay on screen?

I've found that messages in battle ("___ used X skill!") don't stay on screen long enough between actions. Has anyone else managed to fix this?
  7. Pausing a specific event for a specified amount of time

Oddly enough, that worked. I had thought that I had already tried that and found that it froze the game for that time.
  8. Pausing a specific event for a specified amount of time

I currently have enemies handled through map events, and I want to set it up so that the when the player runs away, the enemy will stop moving or interacting with the player for a time afterwards, allowing the player to run away. Does anyone know a good way to do this?
  9. (Resolved) Has anyone managed to get SRD_TimedAttack to work for enemy attacks?

Never mind, the issue I was having was the result of a conflict with Yanfly's STB plugin.
  10. (Resolved) Has anyone managed to get SRD_TimedAttack to work for enemy attacks?

So I tried your plugin with a backup version of TimedAttackCore, but it seems to give the same glitch I already have. After looking over the code in your plugin, it seems you made literally the same code change that I did.
  11. (Resolved) Has anyone managed to get SRD_TimedAttack to work for enemy attacks?

I got it to work by editing out the bit of code that checks if the user is a player character.
  12. (Resolved) Has anyone managed to get SRD_TimedAttack to work for enemy attacks?

I'm trying to set up an active defense system using SRD_TimedAttack, and while I have managed to work for the first enemy attack in a round, each enemy after the first ignores the system entirely. If anyone has a better understanding of how the plugin is coded, can I get some help?
  13. Active defense system

Does anyone know of a good active defense system plugin that let's the player time a button press to block incoming damage? BTW: I've looked into this: http://sumrndm.site/active-defense-core/ which doesn't do what I want at all.
  14. Checking if item is key..

I was just looking for a way to count the number of non-key non-equipment items.
  15. Checking if item is key..

How do I check if an item is a key item? I've been searching through the .js files, but I can't seem to find anything.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogerTheOG