Silva's latest activity

• Silva replied to the thread RMMZ Clone Actors.
    It's handled by my plugin for the clones. The clone IDs will start from the number of actors you have in the database +1 and go up by 1...
  • Silva reacted to cchmaster's post in the thread RMMZ Clone Actors with Like Like.
    Quick reply. I haven' tested it when I have full party with 4 members. I'll do it when I have time. However, I use a debug plugin to...
  • Silva reacted to cchmaster's post in the thread RMMZ Clone Actors with Like Like.
    Hey Silva, thanks for updating the plugin, but where's the link to v0.03? I've tried again, and found a way to control the clone now...
    That's my bad, I added the plugin to the wrong folder in dropbox. The link in the main post should work now. :) From what I can see it...
    Plugin updated to version 0.03, allowing cloned actors to be deleted/removed. @cchmaster I think I understand what you're trying to...
    Thanks for replying Silva. I think this is a very potential plugin. I've already got several ideas in my mind. I'll explain first, and...
    Hi Silva, I've tried this plugin, I was hoping I can clone my actor and do some action sequence through VisuStella. However, I have few...
    Hi cchmaster, thanks for trying the plugin. I haven't used many of VisuStella's plugins so I might need an example of what you're doing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS