Silva's Recent Activity

1. Silva liked kultie's post in the thread Help with Battle Status window.

@Silva yep that what i looking for. Thank you so much:kaojoy: @Papillon Thanks but i'm looking for stoping the sliding animation not...

Dec 11, 2019 at 3:07 AM
  2. Silva liked MushroomCake28's post in the thread [solved !] change playtime ?.

@Emz0 If you're doing that it should work just fine without issue. Setting the Graphics.frameCount at the beginning of the game will not...

Dec 11, 2019 at 3:07 AM
  3. Silva replied to the thread [solved !] change playtime ?.

I could see how that might be an issue if you were using Graphics.frameCount in conditional statements, though the same issue would be...

Dec 11, 2019 at 3:06 AM
  4. Silva replied to the thread [solved !] change playtime ?.

As to the potential compatibility issues of setting the value of Graphic.frameCount as far as I can see, in the base game it's only...

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  5. Silva replied to the thread (RPG MAKER MV) More than 4 characters walking?.

It's initialised when you create a new game (around 0:35 in your video). I'm not aware of how @Eliaquim plugin works but it appears you...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:38 AM
  6. Silva replied to the thread (RPG MAKER MV) More than 4 characters walking?.

@NASTY-DOCTOR Just out of curiosity, are you creating a new game to test these or are you continuing an old save? If you're continuing...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:20 AM
  7. Silva replied to the thread Help with Battle Status window.

You might want to take a look at this function: Scene_Battle.prototype.updateWindowPositions = function() { var statusX = 0;...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:05 AM
  8. Silva liked Gia Dreams's post in the thread Damage Formulas 101.

Your version looks cleaner, and thanks for the help! Greatly appreciate it.

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:02 AM
  9. Silva replied to the thread [solved !] change playtime ?.

Playtime is calculated as Graphics.frameCount/60, this._framesOnSave is only used for storing the value of Graphics.frameCount before...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:53 AM
  10. Silva replied to the thread Equipment check for anybody in the party.

You can condense what @dsiver144 wrote into a single line for using in the same manner as you have been for states like so:...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:47 AM
  11. Silva liked dsiver144's post in the thread Equipment check for anybody in the party.

You can give this a try ◆Script:var item = $dataWeapons[2]; //$dataArmors[2] : :this._isEquipped =...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:44 AM
  12. Silva liked krizmn's post in the thread Skip Battle Commands and Directly to Select Target.

Thank you. I got it! :-) You rock.

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:40 AM
  13. Silva liked MrKiwi's post in the thread Hime Actor Battle Commands help.

Yes! It worked, thank you so much, can't believe it was that simple, although, the plugin instructions are very messed up then... little...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:39 AM
  14. Silva replied to the thread Skip Battle Commands and Directly to Select Target.

Other than finding a plugin that can already do this I don't think there's a particularly easy way of doing it. If you're making your...

Dec 10, 2019 at 3:43 AM
  15. Silva replied to the thread Hime Actor Battle Commands help.

Sorry, I didn't notice your last spoiler or I'd have known that, my bad. Have you tried doing something like this: //start of notetag...

Dec 10, 2019 at 3:31 AM