1. Silver Wishes

Castle of Benevolence

Here's my evil version.
  2. Silver Wishes

Castle of Benevolence

I too vote for saving our members.
  3. Silver Wishes

Castle of Benevolence

@Avery That's beautiful. Actually way more than beautiful! And the map was wonderful, congrats to all that contributed. There was something I wanted to ask, is there anything specific we are making at the moment or can I make anything?
  4. Silver Wishes

Team Good Armory

Umm, hi guys! I just joined the fun. I managed to miss a lot of things and I have a vague idea about what's going on, so... I made a faceset to kick it off, I hope they are useful in some way. Also, a characterset. I was going for an angel, but I ended up with a fairy. (On the right I put the...
  5. Silver Wishes

That cat… my exact reaction.

That cat… my exact reaction.
  6. Silver Wishes

Dialog Box gets bigger after fight.

@Andar Oh my… You’re right. I hadn’t really looked at that script since I haven’t put it to use yet… I’ll make sure to be more careful from now on. Thank you! :D @bgillisp That worked too... I hadn't thought there would ever be a problem like that. There's a lot I have to learn about...
  7. Silver Wishes

Dialog Box gets bigger after fight.

Hello guys! I need help…  I hope this is the place to post this, I wasn’t sure. I think my problem is between a script, a timer and a variable. So what I was trying to do is create a ‘betting minigame’ in which the player has to gather more points (by defeating more monsters) than the NPC in a...
  8. Silver Wishes

Discount offert a obligation or a gift?

From my experience with my normal job, I’d say to never ever offer a discount to a single person only (unless said person is close to you and that with no one else knowing) I did just that and word got around and then everyone was asking for a discount with the argument of why can you do it for...
  9. Silver Wishes

Making CGI cutscenes

I have used –or tried to anyway- blender, it’s free and it has a lot of tutorials, runs good and I’d say it’s pretty user-friendly (at least for the modeling part) I did manage to make that yellow submarine and I became pretty good with vases xD… And just that took a lot more time and energy...
  10. Silver Wishes

Game Tester Needed

Hm, sounds interesting. ^_^ I haven't really tested anything before, but if you need one more opinion feel free to contact me.
  11. Silver Wishes

I do art...sometimes

These are all so amazing! Amazingly amazing I would say! :P Especially the first one from the last bunch… and Ralph! And everything else… What’s so wrong with the ‘rtp style’? It may be everywhere, but I think it’s quite nice… And like Susan said coping a style can be hard… so it would still...
  12. Silver Wishes

I tried doing Custom Anime Faces...

I don't really know how sai works, but it's better to start on a transparent layer than trying to erase it later. If you already with a white canvas try making a new layer and erase the background... talking photoshop here, but they can't be too different...? About the guy... try giving him a...
  13. Silver Wishes

What inspires you to write your game's story

Anything… from dreams to books, to anime, to real people… to thin air, spontaneous inspiration I feed until it grows… And them being my characters means they automatically carry something of me… intentionally or not… Worlds are way more random… half of the time it’s just a stray idea… sometimes...
  14. Silver Wishes

Full Party in Cutscenes

Having them appear from the player seems nicer... to me at least... like Milennin said, you know they are always there... I would fade to signify transition... like party walked into a room, council took a little longer... time passed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney