Recent content by SilverDash

1. SilverDash

I forgot to update my status but I'm: Busy busy and busy.

I forgot to update my status but I'm: Busy busy and busy.
  2. SilverDash

Silver's Dash Stamina

The idea is good. Perhaps next update but I'm not active right now.
  3. SilverDash

Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

I'm sorry, I'm busy with other stuff (gotta get some income) so I don't really have time to look into certain questions or fix/add features for my plugins. @hsumi Off the top of my head, I don't know if it's possible (aside from some 'brute force hacks') to hide it without scripting an...
  4. SilverDash

@BrandyMoon I don't understand the question. In the OP in the big screenshot, it shows exactly this. Also, this is literally "Fog of War". So yes it will work assuming your FoW-maps aren't too big.
  5. SilverDash

Item Log

Thank you. This is an item log only plugin. Changing it to include XP should be really easy but it's beyond the scope of this plugin and is not on my agenda.
  6. SilverDash

@GethN7 your feature is implemented (compatible with Yanfly's menu). New updates Updates v1.30, v1.31 & v1.40: You probably forgot to add my Core script, activate it and put it above the minimap plugin. You should be getting a huge error in your console stating this. On line 40 my core...
  7. SilverDash

I'll add that next version then.
  8. SilverDash

Would perhaps a toggle in the default menu (when you press escape) help you?
  9. SilverDash

Thank you. Almost everything is possible. However, in this case, I don't support her plugins anymore because (removed). It's not hard to do what you need but I won't help you here. Sorry about that. v1.30 was a rather quick upload and I plan to continue tomorrow. I just uploaded v1.31 that...
  10. SilverDash

Check if image exists (also after deployment) [Solved]

Filename checking is not required because the ImageManager does this internally. I need to check if the image exists on disk.
  11. SilverDash

Check if image exists (also after deployment) [Solved]

pictureExists = function(filename) { // filename must include file extension. const fs = require ("fs"); return fs.existsSync("./img/pictures" + filename); }; See also here. The code above works in the editor but after deploying my project, it always returns false. How do I make this...
  12. SilverDash

How to mirror/flip sprite?

Okay, the bug was really silly... When you flip a sprite the effective render location (of course!) also changes. In my case it went off-screen... So the code was correct I just had to move it ^^.
  13. SilverDash

How to mirror/flip sprite?

this.sprite = new Sprite(bmp); this.addChild(this.sprite); this.sprite.scale.x = -1; // <<< this line causes the sprite to become invisible. Why? Why won't it mirror? this.sprite.scale.set(-1,1); // also doesn't work. No error either, just turns invisible. this.sprite.scale.set(2,1); // Works...
  14. SilverDash

I can but they are usually a lot of work and thus rather expensive.

I can but they are usually a lot of work and thus rather expensive.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson