Recent content by Silverpence

1. Silverpence

RMMV Twilight City [No Travel Jam Submission] (Updated)

@slimmmeiske2 Thank you for trying out the game, I might've not clearly mentioned what was supposed to be done:
  2. Silverpence

@hiddenone Thanks for trying out the game, also if you're willing to give it another go:
  3. Silverpence

Hi @mlogan Thanks for your input, I'll see how I can improve that section of the puzzle. As for the part where you're stuck - since you already have the sake and the fish, there's only 1 NPC you need to talk to to progress into the next part.
  4. Silverpence

RMMV True Knight ( No Travel Game Jame

@Gokasy There's another error, it's still playable but this error keeps popping up after every few seconds after the first battle.
  5. Silverpence

Hey again @Gokasy, so I tried again. This time when I entered the sewers random encounter happened and this showed up:
  6. Silverpence

Hey, I played your game. Really great, but I couldn't progress. I entered the sewers and I talked to the orc this error showed up, and you can't progress without defeating the orc. Also there was this bug: It seems like both our games had the exact same bug lol. A few grammatical errors...
  7. Silverpence

Hey @Gokasy! Apologies for the Bugs, I'll try to fix them as soon as I can. RPG Maker MV just has a event called Input Name Processing that allows users to put their name. Unfortuntately, there is no battling, but I hope you enjoy it just the same.
  8. Silverpence

No Travel Game Jam Submission Thread!

Done! Literally an hour and a half till April ends (in Britain), and I finally completed it. Here's my submission, a small short game, made over the course of two days with literally no time to spare. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/twilight-city-no-travel-jam.120920/
  9. Silverpence

A short little game that I made over the course of 2 days (when I found out about the jam lol). SYNOPSIS Twilight City is a mystery/puzzle game based in feudal Japan. You take the shoes of a peniless ronin, recently freed, along with your sidekick to investigate a pair of paranormal murders in...
  10. Silverpence

How to do that little NPC bounce?

I couldn't find Maker Specific for RPG Maker MV, so I'm posting it here. You know that little bounce that characters do in conversation when they're surprised or exclaiming, not really a jump but just a tiny bounce. There seems to be no animation for it. Is it possible to do without a script?
  11. Silverpence

Hello

Hello
  12. Silverpence

No Travel Game Jam

Haven't made an game on RPG Maker in a very long time, maybe it's time to try again. I'm in!
  13. Silverpence

Need Free Military Sprites

I'm making a game after a long time based in the 1940s/50s/WW2, and need to find a place which has some free military-esque soldier and officer sprites with military uniform and the hat/helmets like the Nazis/Soviets. Things like tanks and trucks will also be appreciated. I'm always super...
  14. Silverpence

How do I make characters go under tiles

Never mind, I got it.
  15. Silverpence

How do I make characters go under tiles

How do I make characters go under the wall tiles? I've seen some other answers, but I still don't get it, is there a built in option to have characters go under walls?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasperluna