Recent content by Simalono

1. Simalono

Is there an 8-bit / retro versions of all the songs or textures in RPGMaker?

Sorry, I was just trying to help by showing older rpg maker sprites. Didn't think about the link cause I just did a google image search.
  2. Simalono

This post is now in memory of my ignorance.
  3. Simalono

Yeah my only other ideas would be if you could find the sprites and music to rpg maker 95 or the original softwares or something..
  4. Simalono

I mean I know it's easier said than done but if you wanna do the work yourself you can always edit everything in photoshop. There is multiple ways and tutorials to do so but I'd suggest making there only be a certain amount of colors in stead of like over 1000 change it to 8 or whatever. I...
  5. Simalono

Post Your Music

Alrighty I know I posted earlier but the music I originally posted I had taken down cause I feel I had improved far beyond what my post was within a short period of time. I didn't want to delete my post though since I had originally left feedback for a few songs. So if you guys are into...
  6. Simalono

Post Your Music

Super cool, I can definitely hear those Battletoads style riffs coming through! This song is awesome! I can feel it lol. Also here are the last two songs I did, just kind of experimenting with bass-lines a lot to make a good ol' rpg song. They are a little on the weird side I guess?
  7. Simalono

My budget PC (with progress report)

Nice man! I've been working on upgrading myself. I have an okay pc but I wanna run my favorite new game (Rising Storm 2) with good settings and have a really good constant frame-rate. May I suggest if you want more hard-drive space that you might wanna just get a solid state drive since certain...
  8. Simalono

Old School Music Thread!

I definitely agree with the abrasive start. I think if I maybe just totally changed the instruments to something with a softer sound or something. It was really my first time trying that sort of style and I just honestly fell in love with the basslines haha. So note taken, thank you! Also nah...
  9. Simalono

One Large Map vs. Multiple Smaller

Could you try to just like make a huge one and fill it with just crap for now and test it? Then just delete it afterword?
  10. Simalono

Alennor's Character

I really like your character figures, the proportions are pretty good! The clothing looks very well designed as well. As a critique I would just work on faces and gender differences. By the faces I just feel like they lack any expression. Think of the emotion in one word you want them to...
  11. Simalono

Old School Music Thread!

So I kind of wanting a sharing, discussion, and critique of my old school influenced music. As I don't really see a lot of people here making music that reminds me of an RPG at all. I hope there's no offense taken by that but a lot of stuff on here really doesn't feel like video game music. No I...
  12. Simalono

Anybody here into making videos?

Thank you! I have a Jackson Dinky with Floyd Rose pickups and I have a Marshall MG250HDFX. What about you? Ah dang sounds like I need to get a tablet.  Fruity Loops is mainly for like making the music and less recording I now feel like I'm trying to promote myself but I just don't...
  13. Simalono

Haha Thanks! that's my cat Mable! I may or may not be extremely obsessed with her.. Nice video though, what are you using? Is that like a tablet with some software? It looks extremely accessible I'm wondering if I can get my hands on it. I also love doing that sort of solo music stuff. I...
  14. Simalono

Hey I've been getting into just like filming myself being stupid and making my friends laugh with the videos. I've never really done anything too serious but I was just wondering if anyone else does the same. I would love to see some of you guy's work, at least if its original. I'm not exactly...
  15. Simalono

Pixel Art Critique

Hey Bumping this thread. I made this today just looking for some feedback.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RasenNinja