Simon D. Aelsi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I am happiest with a flute in hand and a song in my heart, it seems...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The flute is such a beautiful instrument. I personally love the violin, and would love to be able to play it.
    AHA! I LOVE this day! The 4th of July, our independence day... This day of days... where we'll sing patriotic hymns and marches while watching the sky EXPLODE with beautiful displays... Oh, what fun! It's like a second birthday to me!
    Clee
    Clee
    Yet at the same time, It never really is the Fourth of July until two family members get smashed face and start brawling. Happy second birthday to ya bro.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Heh! Wicked. :B
    I have a rather unusal fascination with watching people from other counries trying American Candy. (Yeayuh!) It shows how different we as a people are... with our unique tastes and likes... What are your hysterical fascinations?
    W..WHAT?! I have harry houdino for a dog!!! How does he even manage o squeeze out of his encloure? he cant jump over it, dig around it, ye he can squeeze through a 4 inch-wide space??? @_@ For the record this is all inside my house. He peeks through the window when we're outside..... as if I'm not going to notice a little white paw on a brown leather sofa...
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Houdini... w'ever. BD spelling won't kill anyone. :)<
    Today was a snowball day! One thing went awry, then another, then another, and then another... Until you realize that someone made a grave mistake which you now have t try to fix. Don't you just LOVE days like that? :'D
    Sharm
    Sharm
    No, no I don't. Sorry today was crummy.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Mmm *nod* Thanks. On the bright side today is over and the painful painful parts of what had to be done got done! :D *dances*
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Oh, I thought you meant you got to eat a snowball. That does sound like a terrible day. :(
    Pescadito has inspired m to start composing again! (No using google translate!) Perhaps, a full-on OST like she did for Hero for a DAY (PLAAAY IIIIIIT)
    Everybody has their good days and their bad days... right?
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Today was a sucky day. All of a sudden I had this great dark cloud of depression over me.... scary.

I knew the best thing to do was to stay away from social stuff, because I don't want to spread the darkness over to others and ruin their days as well.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That's not the best thing you know, that's just what the depression wants. I mean, try not to drag people down, sure, but other people can really help. Being depressed distorts your perspective of reality so having others around gives you a better idea of what reality actually is.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    I've been through it before, and yeah I agree with ya. In the end it wasn't so much depression afterall as it was me just sitting on my own little pity pot craving negative attention. In the end I got over it and I'm much better now! :)
    So I lost the raw workfiles when I made the transfer from old desktop to new laptop... which means I have t re-compose all the music for my main project... ._.
    is... someone out there willing to test PoP for glitches? someone who can keep spoilers to them selves? if that's not against the rules that'd be... zzzzzzz
    ... I wonder what would happen if QTPi and Littlefish combined their powers..... a... caffeinated cookie.... NOM
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Have you ever had chocolate cover espresso bean? OMG. So good. You could put those in a cookie, yeah?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    caffeinated cookies sound like heaven
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    yeah, they're yummy
    I.... thought I was all done.. but after countless hours of bug testing... I'm finding more bugs than in a motel room! T_T I really hope I can fix it all! *deep breath*
    This one's for MLogan. Japanese orchestra with a gorgeous oboe solo! Stuff like this is what got me into music in the first place!
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I think someone is obsessed with the organ.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Not obsessed, but I do like it! Especially the theatre ones. I love ALL kinds of music... very few kinds I don't like. :) That's maybe the only drawback to being eclectic.
    Talking with GoldFish (Goldstorm + Littlefish) and MLogan and QTPi... we've made a lot of friend from this contest! (And I rediscovered my love for the organ... OMG
    ??????
    ??????
    Wish I ha time to chat atm... like properly talk crap.. Got far too much to be getting on with :D
    kj3400
    kj3400
    how do I get in on this chat group? :o
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Do you have skype? If so PM Ms. Littlefish your skype name and I'm sure she'd be happy to add you to the group
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole