SinのAria

I am completely chaotic at times. A lot of things I do, people say can't be done or are impossible. I say that logic and possibilities have no value. If it is impossible, then make it possible. If it defies logic, who cares?

So if you want to tell me that I can't turn eggs into crab meat, I say I've done it before.

If you want to tell me that I can't heal a party of 8 players through what was considered one of the hardest fights in a game while sleeping... I say I've done it before.

If you want to tell me that I can't play a MMORPG with my feet while eating and playing an action game and watching multiple anime and doing homework all at the same time... I say I've done it before.

If you want to tell me that my odd abilities can't be used in games, I say I've done it before, sometimes completely defying the game's coding.

If you want me to explain how? I cannot. It is not a matter of possible to explain or not possible to explain. It is that normal people can't comprehend my explanation. Could you explain to a blind person what the sun looks like? Perhaps to some extent, but try explaining the color of the sun to a blind person. Without the proper experiences, a proper explanation makes no sense.

Am I human? Perhaps, perhaps not. It likely depends on how you define human.

My life's logic or lack thereof:

Me: "Ok, time to cook some eggs." Friend: "Cook? Why do you have a test tube in your hand?" *30 minutes later* Friend: "Oh wow, where did you get crab meat?" Me: "Eh? I thought I said I was cooking eggs!" Friend: "... If you hadn't said that, I would've thought I was eating crab... How did you even manage... No wait, I don't want to know."

Me: "Sorry, I fell asleep. Eh? We failed? I'm sorry!" Party member: "Wait, you healed us through Garuda EX in your sleep?"

Friend: "I swear to ***, you heal better when you are asleep."

Party member: "I can't think of any other healer that could've healed us through that. And without a single death. If you ever need a party, let us know."

Me: "But I'm busy with this boss, my hands are full. Oh screw it, slide the keyboard and mouse over here, I'll do the dungeon with my feet." *ten minutes later* Friend: "Did you seriously just manage that?" Me: "I play 4 or more games while doing homework while watching 2 or more anime all at the same time all the time, It is just hard to eat at the same time without making a mess."

Almost anything. Enjoys streaming on twitch.
First Language
C++
Primarily Uses
N/A

Contact

Twitter
@sinnoaria

Signature

I am known as a person that ignores logic. It has nothing to do with me being a logical person.

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesmaslaki