Sinakhai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can anyone recommend an extremely talented map maker / map designer for some paid work? I haven't been here much and I really don't know who would be good for the job.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yes, Indrah is who I'd recommend too.  I'm pretty sure she's open for new commissions right now.
    Sinakhai
    Sinakhai
    Thanks  :D
    Shaz
    Shaz
    This is where you'd go to the Classified - Offers forum and look.

Please don't use the status feed to get game help.  Status feed rules are linked from forum rules, which are available on a tab at the top of the page.
    Hello everyone, It's been a while :)
    Kes
    Kes
    Welcome back. It's good to hear from you again. How are you? Health any better?
    Sinakhai
    Sinakhai
    Much better, I've been feeling very well these last few months :) , thanks for asking.
    Kes
    Kes
    Well enjoy yourself.
    Even with my ongoing health issues and heavy workload I managed to finish a new song hehehe :)
    No computer = No music software and no Ace, well, this sucks...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I've had the same problem before. It sucked...
    The computer that I use to make music is in a coma, so... no more music in a while =(
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    That's tragic :( Hope your computer wakes up soon :/
    Sinakhai
    Sinakhai
    It gets worse, it's the computer where I had Ace installed =(
    Ok everyone, I updated my license. Now all my tracks are free for use in non-commercial AND commercial projects, with credit of course =).
    RyanA
    RyanA
    All hail Saint Sinakhai
    It's relaxing to comment on the forums while at work, hiding from my boss of course =)
    I want cool graphic thingies for my signature =).
    BladesofJustice
    BladesofJustice
    How would you do that? I have been trying to myself with little success.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    speaking of little success, get a load of this
    Sinakhai
    Sinakhai
    I have no idea what just happened... But yeah, I want banners like the ones Cel and Luna use for their threads..
    Mapping... and sucking big time at it =(
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Study well the tilesets before starting anything, look at maps from experienced people and then start working :) . Wathcing experienced work helps a lot!
    Sinakhai
    Sinakhai
    That's actually great advice Pokeymon, a lot of the time I'm not really sure of what to use and when.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    You're not alone. Dx
    All my tracks are open for free download right now =)
    Sinakhai
    Sinakhai
    Hi Hellcat, yep, I'm aware of the looping thing, I provided the tracks as raw material open for editing, I'm not that good at looping =(.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    An easy way to loop is just make it go quiet at the end, and ascend at the beginning.
    Sinakhai
    Sinakhai
    Interesting... mmm and it seems so easy. I have to try that, thanks =)¡
    I finally have the DS Resource pack, I'm so happy =)
    Livewire
    Livewire
    How is it?
    Sinakhai
    Sinakhai
    IMHO it's very good, lots of goodies, nice variety; it offers some interesting possibilities.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stunner345