Recent content by Sinakhai

1. Sinakhai

Sinakhai's RPG Music - Free for commercial and non-commercial. (Here I am again)

I'm really happy you find beauty in my songs, I just hope to have the chance to keep making music for people like you, who think like that about my stuff :)
  2. Sinakhai

Sinakhai's RPG Music - Free for commercial and non-commercial. (Here I am again)

Thank you for your kind comments, I'm really flattered with the comparison. I keep making music at a very slow rate, so make sure you check my soundcloud from time to time. 
  3. Sinakhai

It's alive! Well, I'm alive, still. Anyway, since the last time I was here I posted 8 new tracks on my soundcloud, that means more free tracks for you to use for commercial and non-commercial. As always, minimum requirements, full credit, a copy of your game yadda yadda yadda. A couple of my...
  4. Sinakhai

You have to check Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans, great show.

You have to check Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans, great show.
  5. Sinakhai

Thanks  :D

Thanks  :D
  6. Sinakhai

Can anyone recommend an extremely talented map maker / map designer for some paid work? I...

Can anyone recommend an extremely talented map maker / map designer for some paid work? I haven't been here much and I really don't know who would be good for the job.
  7. Sinakhai

Rpgmaker MV doesnt come with a premade maps!

I'm using it right now, and unless I'm crazy... yeah, there are premade maps.
  8. Sinakhai

Yeah, I think it was long overdue. The idea is to get Astheros ( bell-like and "star-like" sounds) Aer Kajnad ( evolving atmospheres and more ethereal sounds)  Ahra ( going for a more polished, epic sound) Clockwork dreams ( sad piano in general) to 13 tracks each, that for me would be a full...
  9. Sinakhai

Which laptop should I get

Personally, I would prefer a good gaming computer. MSI, Razer, Asus, and even alienware. All those are gaming laptops so obviously you can expect good specs. It's always good to have a nice graphics card, a lot of ram, ssd, powerful processor etc.
  10. Sinakhai

Is part of how depression works in general. I hope you feel better soon.

Is part of how depression works in general. I hope you feel better soon.
  11. Sinakhai

BUMP FOR NEW TRACK. Ok guys, I have a new BGM track for you, this as part of my set Astheros. Crazy space-y sounds for all, overall I think it provides a nice atmosphere and emotion. I'll be expanding my other sets until I reach 13 tracks per original set in the near future, stay tuned  :D...
  12. Sinakhai

No download links for my forum store purchase

No problem, glad I could help.
  13. Sinakhai

No download links for my forum store purchase

Have you tried Client area > Purchases > Specific purchase > Download ?
  14. Sinakhai

Wow, feet clap, that's something you don't see everyday  :D . Like I've said before, it's all about helping, giving to the community. Maybe if I were a professional musician I'd think about the monetary side of things but right now I just love making music and getting people to listen to what I...
  15. Sinakhai

No problem, it's all about giving to the community  :D  . Right now I use Logic Pro, but I've also used FL Studio, both are pretty good in their own way. When it comes to actual instruments I love using Native Instruments plug-ins. There a bunch of excellent free instruments like the ones from...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.
Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDiet