Singingbun

An aspiring storyteller who wishes to let my childhood stories be known. Currently trying to figure out how to mess around with RMMV "properly" on a subpar laptop system

I'm trying my hand at pixel art at the moment, but so far, my abilities are at level 0.5.
Birthday
Aug 21, 1995 (Age: 26)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
Telling stories through art and writing (currently taking up rpg maker to expand on that)
Occupation
forever a student (apparently)

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c100note