Sinnistar
Last Activity:
Jun 13, 2018
Game Developer, Musician, Programmer, Artist

Share This Page

Sinnistar

Star of Aegis, from California

Veteran

LALM is 20% complete now, all I need to add for the demo is skills and it can be playable! Feb 23, 2018

Sinnistar was last seen:
Jun 13, 2018
    1. Center
      Center
      Thank you, I am very happy to see your material.:hswt:
    2. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      LALM is 20% complete now, all I need to add for the demo is skills and it can be playable!
      1. Puruiro likes this.
    3. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      LALM is making good progress!
      1. Sinnistar
        Sinnistar
        I'm pretty excited to see this one through. I have a good chunk of it already done, and will likely have a playable demo by the end of the month to show off some of the unique things I've added to it.
        Feb 9, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
    4. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      Feels good going into a project knowing everything that will happen from the start! Things are going much quicker with LALM than TOTL.
      1. Sinnistar
        Sinnistar
        I'm confident this project will be better in design than TOTL was, with unique features like Co-op, True Open World, Life Profession System, Dual Character Bounce system, and much more fun stuff xP
        Jan 16, 2018
    5. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      Luminia and the Last Magician has been set in place! The spinoff to Tales of the Lumminai is now in development.
    6. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      Less than 24 hours until my game launches! I'm excited but also nervous as this if my first one on Steam >.< Hope it goes well!
      1. MMMm likes this.
      2. Amenti
        Amenti
        Good luck. :)
        Dec 8, 2017
        Sinnistar likes this.
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        Oh great, let me hear news from you cause i plan to have a game on Steam soon. By the way how long did it take you to develop Tales of the Lumminai
        Dec 8, 2017
        Sinnistar likes this.
      4. Sinnistar
        Sinnistar
        The process of developing TOTL took roughly 1.5 years in total. The reason it took so long is because I had started it with a team and once they abandoned helping on it I had to rework the entire intro of the game which took awhile to replace everything with custom assets I made or had friends make for the game.
        Dec 9, 2017
    7. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      Well, good news! My publisher just got back to me about the release date for TOTL and it looks like it will be December 8th.
    8. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      Tales of the Lumminai now has a Steam Page set up for it. Found here:
      1. Rhino and starlight dream like this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        On my wishlist!^^ Good luck with the release :)
        Nov 23, 2017
        Sinnistar likes this.
      3. Rhino
        Rhino
        Congrats!!!
        Nov 24, 2017
        Sinnistar likes this.
      4. Sinnistar
        Sinnistar
        Awesome! I hope this one goes well too. I put a lot of work into that for certain. (The video doesn't do it justice lol)
        Nov 25, 2017
    9. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      Tales of the Lumminai is officially finished and ready for release!
      1. Sinnistar
        Sinnistar
        It's been a whole year and a half! The time invested definitely pays off in this project. It was rough doing it alone but I did it! I'll have the officially launch date soon as I go over it with my publisher and the steam page can be made after that is set up.
        Nov 16, 2017
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Awesome! Congrats on doing it all by yourself. Time to feel proud!! :kaopride:
        Nov 16, 2017
        Sinnistar likes this.
      3. Sinnistar
        Sinnistar
        I know right! I started with a couple others, but that didn't last but maybe a month lol. I think I did a pretty good job holding true to the lore I had set up beforehand. Some things had to change, but for the better.
        Nov 17, 2017
    10. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      New Avatar preparing for a new project! TOTL will be launched in Dec. finally after 1.5 years working on it alone it is ready.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sinnistar
        Sinnistar
        This game is Tales of the Lumminai. It's already on Itch.io but not really updated since I'm waiting for the final version to be finished. And It'll go live on Steam sometime in December according to my publisher. I don't have a thread here for it though.
        Oct 27, 2017
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Thanks. I'll check it out on Steam in December then. :)
        Oct 27, 2017
        Marsigne and Sinnistar like this.
      4. Stanley
        Stanley
        Goood
        Oct 27, 2017
        Sinnistar likes this.
    11. Sinnistar
      Sinnistar
      Just updated my resource collection with several new files I've created during this passed month! Enjoy
  • About

Game Developer, Musician, Programmer, Artist
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV