Recent content by Sinweaver

1. Sinweaver

RPG Maker MV Yanfly Iconset Armour Recolour Request

As promised, I have completed the request. For others who are looking for the recoloured version of the card icon, the download link is as follows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ib50jdrat3nwc5/IconSet_v3_20180823.rar?dl=0 The format remains the same. The first icon each recoloured row is the...
  2. Sinweaver

RPG Maker MV Yanfly Iconset Armour Recolour Request

Hi Atoms (@atoms), thank you for updating me on the situation on my old thread. I relocated my resources, or at least most of it elsewhere. If I remember correctly, I should have stored it in this zip file in in dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/s/juklk93fh3yybzq/IconSet.zip?dl=0 When I am...
  3. Sinweaver

Sin's Parallax Mapping Workshop [CLOSED FOR UNKNOWN PERIOD]

Hello Guardinthena, Thank you for your expression of interest, but unfortunately, I have to temporarily suspend my services while I attempt to make my transition from university/part-time job into full-time employment. Every project, workshop, and pieces I am working on has to be put on hold...
  4. Sinweaver

Sin's Little bit of Everything

@semolous As requested. Animated eggs that works for both RMMV and RMVXA Made from scratch, no restriction whatsoever on what/where you want to use it for 2 images. Include !$ in front of the filename. Check the "stepping" checkbox on the bottom left hand corner of the event page to...
  5. Sinweaver

[MV] Animated animal battlers

@ramza Sorry about that. I remember you asking while I was away and I thought that I have responded saying that the chances of me doing so is pretty slim (I am rather forgetful sometimes). I have never been a fan of making animated battlers and cannot really commit myself to make another set...
  6. Sinweaver

Help yourself out :)  I am not fussy about that at all . . . Thanks, everyone :)  
  7. Sinweaver

@semolous if you want to use it for ace, you still could do so without modifications :)  Just need to add !$ before the file name. However if you want a smaller version of the egg, I am sure I can do that as well. @Noobk thank you :)
  8. Sinweaver

How do you make a character suddenly appear while on an event?

I assume that for the first event's page 2, all you did was turn the Culprit switch on?  Perhaps it is just me, but I think you are making this way more complicated than it has to be with all these different events.
  9. Sinweaver

Sorry, took awhile to translate from spanish + do my other work Based on those events, the player character moves forward (3 steps), followed by the conversation before moving forward again(2 steps). Then control switch A is turned on. The event starts after the map loads. Seems alright to me...
  10. Sinweaver

Most likely you messed up with your switches somewhere. IMO it would be easier if we can see your event page.
  11. Sinweaver

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Gabu The changes to part A of your forest resulted in a better looking map, however the changes to your part B seemed forced. Personally the first one for part B is better as it already has a decent amount of area to explore and still has that deep forest feel. Edit: @jamzkie143: You may...
  12. Sinweaver

Chronicles of Avalon

The writer position is now closed. The remaining position open is a database manager (refer to the post above) -Thank you
  13. Sinweaver

What is your all-time favorite Pokemon?

Always a big fan of the bulky monsters (mostly those that resembles dragons) -- Groudon, Salamance, Gyrados, Kyogre, Lugia. Not Dragonite though (I just can't take Dragonite seriously). Or just (somewhat) bulky in general (Kangaskhan and Typhlosion). But I would never fail to have a Charizard in...
  14. Sinweaver

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@waynee95 Aside from what @IAmJakeSauvage said (especially the issue with the mismatched trees), you may want to look up on how to shift click part of your water. The plunge pool at the bottom of a waterfall tend to be deeper or around the same depth as the deeper parts of the water. To...
  15. Sinweaver

Currently working on a Harry Potter map request and realized that I couldn't find any caged owl tile/animation, so I made some using @whtdragon's owls Credit: Kadokawa, whtdragon, Sinweaver (optional) Non-Commercial: Free. As long as it does not violate whtdragon's terms of use ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianheadbutt