Recent content by sipac

1. sipac

Untitled Project (Join now)

update - Now a paid project. Work on the game will commence at the end of September and game will be in development for 1 yr, due for release in Dec, 2013.
  2. sipac

Problem with Mouse Script in VX Ace

Solved issue now. I don't think you can add this script when you've already began a game, I think you need to start from scratch with it. Ah well :) This can be closed now.
  3. sipac

Problem with Mouse Script in VX Ace

I went to: Tools > Script Editor. Above 'Main' at the bottom of the list, I created a new script called: Mouse and pasted in Jets script: http://www.rpgmakerv...2-mouse-system/ I started the play-test and got this error (attached) Any ideas why? And how I can fix it?
  4. sipac

cut-scene screen movement

Ahhh nice :P So simple! It was staring me right in the face all along :lol: Thanks!
  5. sipac

cut-scene screen movement

I want to find out how to have a cut-scene move around the screen. For example, look at 1 min 4secs into the video, the way the screen is scripted to move around... anyone know how to do it?
  6. sipac

Jalen's Junkyard

Same question as above, If you do requests, I'd love to see one of my creations come to life with the brilliant artwork here :)
  7. sipac

RPG Maker Needs To Break Its' Limits

Absolutely agree. It'd be amazing to port games onto an android or iOS platform or even PSN/XBL. However, before this happens, I'd much rather see some (in my opinion) much needed upgrades to the RPG Maker. I'd like to see an option to Playtest a specific map rather than playtesting from the...
  8. sipac

Creating opening scene

Sorry, one more question. When I use the Self Switch A, and do a test preview of the game, the woman is gone and the event/cut-scene wont start? Any ideas??
  9. sipac

Creating opening scene

Ahhh, got it :-D Working now. Thanks Necromus
  10. sipac

Creating opening scene

I'm not sure why the guy wont move now :wacko: The woman moves but the guy doesn't and he's just frozen there so I cannot control him either. I just want him & her to automatically walk to the cliff edge.
  11. sipac

Creating opening scene

thanks for the help guys. What do you mean by ''But the first bubble your showing should be on top of the event you want it on, since you have it shwoing above your player, which shouldn't be right.'' EDIT: Also, I can get the woman moving, but not the man...I'm not sure why he wont move and...
  12. sipac

Creating opening scene

I'm creating an opening scene (as our RPG Maker guy doesn't have internet access) so I'm having a go even though I'm actually the writer :) I want to make both characters walk towards the end of the cliff and talk. I've managed to create two events and have them walk to the end of the cliff...
  13. sipac

To be 100% honest, the name Sipac Productions is kinda irrelevant to myself and Paul. We just wanted a quick, easy, catchy name that we can use whilst the project is very early in the dev stages. It can and probably will change in future. You're right, I do need people to work on the database...
  14. sipac

Calianna - Ok, I will ensure that wont happen again I can assure you, it did say 'FREE' last night when I posted this. I made sure it did because I didn't want to mislead anybody. Anyway, I'm looking for designers to create maps & deal with setting up an encounter-rate, event placement...
  15. sipac

Yes this project is paid Regards,

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

e8K8iHS.png

I need to focus on some other stuff for now, so i won't be working on the other expressions for a while, but i wanted to share anyway <3
She also has a name now: Devali, or Dev(i) for short :)
So I think that almost four years after ghosting the forums is a good time to come back
finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rins