Sir Edward Dewey

Welcome to my profile random peasent, I'm Sir Edward of Eronor. I've joined the forums arround a year ago after buying RPG maker VX ace, I like to play and test with the maker always trying to dicover more awsome things that can make my games much better, right now I have only one project called :

- Legends of Gea : Sir Gerey of Sicka

the progress of the game is going good, If i'm lucky I'll get it a demo pretty soon to show you all my potential.
good bye random peasent, I hope to see you again soon.

Making RPG sagas about my characters, writte and draw a lot, and play Dungeons & Dragons with my party.
Birthday
Nov 6, 1995 (Age: 25)
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses

Signature

"Im sir Edward of Eronor, or as most people call me... the guy that never took his helmet off"

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thespyinthehole