Sir Edward Dewey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is there any game where you play as the RTP orc? I would like to play as the RTP orc.
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    This just in: RTP Orc a playable character in Project Halir.

Thanks for the idea! *grabs idea and runs*
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    you're welcome....? *akward silence*
    *sigh* ...dungeon names... no matter if I use DonJon name generator, I cant get one that I like!... any suggestions for a Gnoll Camp name?
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    GrassPaw Encampment, Bloodtooth Bivouac, RazorClaw Site, etc
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    "GrassPaw Encampment"

that sounds good enough. thank you!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Gnoll Camp!
    That moment when you want to try something new in your game, and then you lack the knowledge to do it.. T-T
    Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    It's normal ^^ you'll learn stuff with the time. Search for tutorials and give your best to learn :p
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    So much this. I'm working on learning Ruby for this exact reason.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I've found that blind experimentation is the key to learning how to do stuff. However, if you can't even figure it out after that... consulting the forums usually helps.
    So a friend of mine tested a very short demo for my game "Goblin Brothers" and he said it was very good... but I STILL feel like it is a bad start, you guys had that feeling?
    Needle
    Needle
    My recommendation would be to find people who aren't your friends to playtest your game. They'll be more willing to give you unbiased feedback!
    Deceius
    Deceius
    IMHO, there's no perfect intro. But there's a kind of intro that captivates the player to keep on playing 'til the end...
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Friends can be tricky testers . They care about your feelings.(they can also be awesome btw, just sayign you should not trust ONE single opinion)

If you're insecure get someone to tear it apart and then you can jsut rebuild as needed in the knowledge they weren't sparing your feelings :V
    I have a new baby Dachshund, she is extremly cute but... I have work today and she didn't let me sleep at all and she also pissed on my bed, what a way to start the day....
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Where are the pictures of such a ridiculously cute creature?!? :D

Seriously, I don't think people realize just how much like a human baby puppies are in the beginning - I know I surely didn't when we got our dog. Good luck staying awake today!
    Has anybody played Half-Life 1? I was re-playing it today (its my favourite game e.e) and I STILL get scared of the water aliens, they are so scary...
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I know what you mean dude ;~;
    ElementalLight
    ElementalLight
    I can hardly play RE4 at the end do to the regeneraters noises

;___;
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    @blade - I find RE4 not really scary...

HL 1 gives me the chills everytime I play it
    Everybody wants me to watch that anime "kill la kill" and by just watching a few pics about it my mind said "NOPE"
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I felt the same about Attack on Titan. The hype animes are always gory.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    There's a reason they're "hype anime", and that's because they typically appeal to a younger audience (as in, not really a mature one, we're talking 13-21 demographic). Why do you think things like Naruto and One Piece are so popular? If you want a good anime, watch "Pumpkin Scissors". Or, "Library Wars" is pretty good too.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Kill la Kill is amusing, extreeeeeemely over the top. If you want a fun time, go ahead, but I'd rather watch something else.
    *doing a great progress on the game* Yeah! it looks better n- *PC crashes and only a 5% of the pregress was saved* ...I hate my life.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    That's why you save regularly ^^
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    I should have done that e.e
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    A painful lesson every newbie dev learns at least once in his/her life. :) Look at it this way, the second time around will be better!
    Don't you hate when an ignorant guy calls you mexican in an online game? I'm argentinian! D:<
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    or when when people think you're an unintelligent thug, because you're black
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I wonder what people call me in online games, usually I've got everyone muted that I don't actually know.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Or when people start talking German when I've stated I'm Dutch.
    It's "Worker's Day" on Argentina, so it's a four days weekend. im going to work on my game all the day and night until my eyes smelt.
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    melt* my bad e.e
    echo
    echo
    Smelting eyes would be pretty serious too brah
    So! done with the studies Im finally back to do games! :D
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    That's great Sir Edward! Time is truly a precious thing, you have to take the chance now that you are not busy, and enjoy it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JegueAvapor