Sir Edward Dewey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why all the American shows that are shown here in argentina are... stupid? Now I call "History Channel" "The Redneck Show"
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    As an argentinian guy I know more about North America thanks to TV, but most of the show related to it in argentina are about hunting Big Foot, mining and "how great our nation is"...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    most of the shows here in America tend to be more about "how terrible our nation is". So, the "how great our nation is" programming is kind of rare and a welcome breath of fresh air.
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Makes sense that they want to show a strong nation outside, I was kinda expecting to hear a "how terrible our nation is". it happens in Argentina too, but its a way more terrible here.
    All my friends are fighting with their boyfriend/girlfriend, and im just here, doing things and stuff with RPG maker.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    I'm living the wonderful life by doing neither of those things!
    TetrahArks
    TetrahArks
    I see the same way as i fix these errors and my phone constantly buzzes with people needing advice.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    You got the better deal, far as I'm concerned
    Im playing the last of us... damn... Im a baby, I cried a little when Joel's daughter died... and I cried a LOT when Sam and Henry died...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    That is my favorite game from recent memory, and the only game that has ever made me cry (though not at either of those places.)
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Oh great more tears coming then... I cried in that when both Sam and Henry die because I liked those two a lot.
    "You can try and try kill the Tarrasque using a "Wish Spell" ...LIES! BUNCH OF LIES... *sniff*
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    You can keep it from regenerating for a time with wish, it never said kill it =D
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    I know, this was the problem : We were WINNING, so our level 15 elven caster used the wish spell... AND FAILED. thats why im so angry with the damn Wish spell.
    Insidious Mental Pollution
    Insidious Mental Pollution
    I've always imagined how nice it would be to have my own pet Tarrasque. They are just so misunderstood.
    *sees that Monster Legacy is already out* ...YES! YEESS!! *Checks credit card... No funds* ... now I have to do puppy eyes to my mother... or WORK and refill the card... Gahhh!!
    Welcome to the SCP game! where getting shoot is scary as hell, and seeing a concrete statue will stop your heart... I HATE THAT GAME SO MUCH!
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    when I mean "unkilliable machine" I mean the fact that he is always the only survivor... I know the game is hard, I played it my self. its hard trying to keep on ammo or having enough filthers for the gas mask or fighting againts those... human... faced... thingies....
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I always attributed his survival to the weird connection that he had to the dark ones, being that most everyone else is killed by them. That's why I hated last light because you end up saving one and suddenly your kind of like Hitler only the game before set you to be so afraid of those freaky things that I still can't get a grasp on thinking of them as anything but monsters, which makes me feel bad about myself.
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Of course his connection has something to do... but I think that the death of most characters didnt had anything to do with it... besides all the characters of Metro were not memorable... I only remember that old guy that guided us in the haunted subway or that though mercenary dude dressed in black...
    So I was playing D&D 3th edition, this time we were using monsters characters, so... I choosed a Bullywug and everybody in the room looked at me like "...what?" ...I mean everybody else choses Bugbears or Drows, why i cant be a Bullywug?!
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I think the mistake you made was playing 3.x...
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    I actually find the third edition the second best you know, Im not fond to the fourth and second edition though.... my friends in the other hand LOVE the second edition...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I would rather play every other edition of D&D over 3.x. Next, judging from the final playtest version, though probably looks like it will be the closest to my ideal version of D&D that exists.

And in case no one gets it, I'm just poking fun. I don't like 3.x but if other people do, good for them :p .
    I was walking around my little argentinian plaza, and from the sudden three HUGE black dogs bark at me... I slowly backed up... and then they started to chase me, and I saw two construction workers laughing at me... *sniff*
    ♥SOURCE♥
    ♥SOURCE♥
    You should't try to outrun a dog, if the dog actually WANTS to attack you, you would make it easier for him. But usually they're just showing off, you can just keep walking and ignore them (although it is pretty scary in the moment). What part of Argentina are you from?
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Yes, I ran away from a dog once, and it chased and bit me >_< Dogs can't help it, it's in their predator instinct to chase after something
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    @Lemony : From buenos aires. deep in "Provincia"
    Guhh... I made an awsome intro for my Dungeon Crawler... the problem is... that I used the intro song of video game (La Pucelle : Tactics) ...and now I dunno what to do since I dont have a song like that one.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Find something with similar beats? Or ask a musician to create a similar song? :)
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    I dont think I will be able to find a song as awsome as the intro, but well. I have to do the right thing and use a song im legalized to use.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    The bravest step is doing the right thing :)
    I love all kinds of animals and creatures created by the gods, but for some reason I cant stand cats at all... does this happends to you guys?
    Had a great time in D&D today, slayed a Mind Flayer and there was no Tarrasque to ruin it! :D (why would a Tarrasque in the Underdark though?)
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Because some DMs are just psychotic. Unless you're playing 4e, in which case the game rules are probably over-managing your game.
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Wise words, but we actually use the third edition (the second best one in my opinion)
    Le me calmly working on a simple game and then I was bombed with the Steam Cards, I only need the first one!
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Me too! Was this a recent addition an update to the Steam Servers made?
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Probably, or maybe because I have long hours of playing (378 hours :3)
    Dont you hate when your "Dungeon Master" is an ass with you and decides to put the god damned TARRASQUE in your adventure?! Im a paladin lvl 8 for god sake!
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Aww that is sad Archeia, me and my friends play every day in a somewhat wierd club house, where we usually have a random Dungeon Master (and most of the times that guy/gal is a bastard with me T-T)
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    1st world D&D problems.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Ah... DnD. A DM pulled an oldskool Lurker on us (the one from above ;) ) Three out of four characters killed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiaMaker1223