Recent content by Sir Edward Dewey

1. Sir Edward Dewey

Usually in those cases you can alway count on an enchanted weapon, I just don't like being a...

Usually in those cases you can alway count on an enchanted weapon, I just don't like being a magic user in general in games.
  2. Sir Edward Dewey

I was on my friends house and we were playing Kingdoms of Amalur, and most of the time my friend...

I was on my friends house and we were playing Kingdoms of Amalur, and most of the time my friend said I was "not playing properly" because I didn't used any magics or ranged attacks...! why can't he understand I don't like magic? DX
  3. Sir Edward Dewey

Like Melaniipon said, MOAR MONSTERS!

Like Melaniipon said, MOAR MONSTERS!
  4. Sir Edward Dewey

Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

O-oh woaw! thanks for the Gorgons head! It's really usefull for me Avy! a-also I didn't noticed the other set you made, I loved the last two moths that were in the butterfly set, and as guy that loves Herbs, I will definitely add them to my custom iconsheet and use them for alchemy! A-anyways...
  5. Sir Edward Dewey

Hola

Hola
  6. Sir Edward Dewey

HoMM!

HoMM!
  7. Sir Edward Dewey

I wish the same, I actually know how to draw but I don't have the required tools to do something...

I wish the same, I actually know how to draw but I don't have the required tools to do something for RPG maker... *sad helm*
  8. Sir Edward Dewey

H-hi avy! I still haven't thanked you enough for the amazing Orc Armor set you made, b-but I've another request... erm... it's for my dungeon crawler game just like the armor, one of the secret bosses is The Gorgon (RTP Lamia battler) and I had a very cool idea f-for an accessory... her head...
  9. Sir Edward Dewey

Maces? It would be nice to have more maces.

Maces? It would be nice to have more maces.
  10. Sir Edward Dewey

6'7, to me is impossible, even more in argentina, people here small. u_u

6'7, to me is impossible, even more in argentina, people here small. u_u
  11. Sir Edward Dewey

Why do I always get the feel that every single Introduction for a game I do is pure trash?

Why do I always get the feel that every single Introduction for a game I do is pure trash?
  12. Sir Edward Dewey

Raiders Stuff

This is very usefull Raider! my game has a Myconid (mushroom men) dungeon and this will help a LOT! very creative and gotta thank Pandamaru for those mushroom houses.
  13. Sir Edward Dewey

Yeah, most books about orcs make them VERY dumb or extremly violent. It's so hard to find good books about orcs, the only one I really liked was Orcs : First Blood. now talking about orcs makes me want to create a game with orcs as protagonists, too bad resourses related with orcs are few and...
  14. Sir Edward Dewey

The pink man-eater plant is so freaking CUTE! the pose is so adorable! n.n

The pink man-eater plant is so freaking CUTE! the pose is so adorable! n.n
  15. Sir Edward Dewey

OMG! they are so good! the orc looting in my game is looking good! :D And yeah, orcs are very cool, I love LotR orcs because they are not entirely a evil race, but simple weak minded humanoids that serve whoever is stronger than them, we have sauron, saruman and morgoth, all of them treated...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thespyinthehole