Recent content by Sir_Titas

1. Sir_Titas

RMMZ Steam Greenworks plugin for MZ

I have since I thought it was because I was using an older version but it still gives the same error after downloading the new version
  2. Sir_Titas

i am having another error this time its VM959:1 Uncaught TypeError: CycloneSteam.getAchievement is not a function at <anonymous>:1:26 what am I doing wrong this is my script call console.log(CycloneSteam.getAchievement('NAME_OF_ACHIEVMENT'))
  3. Sir_Titas

ok I think I got it working I will let you guys know in about an hour when my project has uploaded to steam edit - yes it works DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/libs/pixi.js.map DKTools.js:2379 DKTools.js 1.0.1...
  4. Sir_Titas

what did you guys do to get It working, because I am still getting the same error? Greenworks failed to load. Make sure you copied all files from the Steamworks SDK to the right folders; register @ Cyclone-Steam.js:637 Cyclone-Steam.js:638 https://makerdevs.com/plugin/cyclone-steam...
  5. Sir_Titas

RMMZ tone js synth powered music engine with compatibility for mz variables and switches

Hey guys I have a plugin request that might be a bit out there, because i could not find any results for it on google or makerdevs. What i want to do is completly ignore mz's base music system and use tone js (https://tonejs.github.io/) to have a dynamic synth powered music system. I have one...
  6. Sir_Titas

which version of nwjs are you using because I upgraded both nwjs and greenworks to 0.49.2 and 86, but I am still getting the same error plus a new error Greenworks failed to load. Make sure you copied all files from the Steamworks SDK to the right folders; which folder do I put the greenworks...
  7. Sir_Titas

RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (Easter Update)

ok I figured it out on my own, yes I can
  8. Sir_Titas

RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (Easter Update)

just a question is it possible to generate the dungeon based on a predetermined seed that is generated at the start of the game such as seed x dungeon number or something like that. that way if you visit the same dungeon several times in a single playthrough it never changes but if you start the...
  9. Sir_Titas

thanks, I will check back tomorrow afternoon then
  10. Sir_Titas

new error when I run through steam Cyclone-Steam.js:639 Error: The specified procedure could not be found. \\?\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Telnian Legends of the Universe\lib\greenworks-win64.node at Object.Module._extensions..node (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1242)...
  11. Sir_Titas

i found a version on https://greenworks-prebuilds.armaldio.xyz/ that works with base mz version 80 on both 32 and 64 bit -edit- base mz uses nw.js v0.44.5
  12. Sir_Titas

ok I think I found the issue, I am going to build my own copy of GreenWorks using a different version of NWJS
  13. Sir_Titas

how exactly did you set it up? I am still trying to set it up myself.
  14. Sir_Titas

Damage Formulas 101

ok so I have done something wrong with my formula and I have no idea what, my formula is (a.atk * 4 * (Math.floor (Math.random() * v[20] ) + 1)) - (b.def * 2), but I know for a fact it is not working because on the test enemy it is giving a solid 50 to 60 each time with actor attack being 18 and...
  15. Sir_Titas

Giant Hand Sideview Battler

Resource Type: Sideview Battler Maker Format: MZ Art Style: MZ RTP with a bit of anime style due to the size Description: basically 2 giant hands with the arms going off-screen with the hands about 10 x bigger than the player Reference Images:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).
Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cosmosyn