SirGatling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I added skillcore and shopcore from yanfly plugins alongside text colors to the descriptions, all to make it more visual, but I didn't think that now I need to rewrite A LOT of stuffs hahaha, at least I took the opportunity to make balance changes
    The last 5 skins showcase for Aletoirs Feast are coming, this is for the Saint, a class who loves sacrifice his own Health in gratitude for his goddess.

Note: If everything goes well the update will come on January 16th :D
    Reactions: Finnuval and mlogan
    SirGatling
    SirGatling
    @Bendyizzt I appreciate but sadly I already put a finish line in this project because it's only a small update :c, but you can help me with the next project if you want :hswt:
    SirGatling
    SirGatling
    @Alador Thank you very much :D, it is my first time drawing custom assets and it was hard finding a style simple and easy to me haha
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    sure, tell me when you're doing your next project...can't wait to see how your game comes out...
    Another skin for Aletoirs Feast classes, this one is for Norman a well rounded class that use movements from his favorite TV show to deal great damage
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    I like this one...if you need any original music I would be happy to do some for you...

Edit: is this person a hero or someone you fight?
    SirGatling
    SirGatling
    Thx for the offer mate :D, and this is a hero, in the game you start with a random class, and the skins I show in this posts are from a set of 4, if you pass the game in a certain difficulty you will get a set of skins for the 10 classes
    SirGatling
    SirGatling
    The first face is the default character/ the next is a recolor set/ a more elaborate aspect/ with a filter, and finally a unique skin I trying to make as the best reward haha
    In the actual game, there are 3 bosses for 5 zones but now I added a new zone and a boss in the formula so now there are 24 bosses distributed on 6 zones prepared for your doom

Another sprite sheet for the skins of Aletoirs Feast coming update, the skin belongs to Magicae class and can be obtained by completing the hardest time trial
    In the actual version of Aletoirs Feast, you can choose if you want to play adding a time trial giving a difficulty element but there is no reward if you complete the game with this feature or at least no for the moment... so in the coming update, you will receive a skin for the 10 classes if you ¡defeat the final boss!
    I mapped a new zone for Aletoirs Feast, which means new random bosses, also I added new random bosses so in total there will be 24 possible bosses in the game. (1 random boss from 4 for each zone)
    Progress Post :vxmegane:

Aletoirs Feast Update: I added items which change the Attack element but it seems that you can't change it if the weapon has a specific attack element trait so now I have a kilometric formula line in the ability to solve this, it was a long night but finally works XD
    Progress post :vxmegane:

The Expellers: The game is going well, only a few things for the database and I will start with the mapping
    Aletoir Feast Update: For now, I want to show the names of the incoming enemies, can you guess what type of RTP battler use for each one? lul

¡Have a nice day everybody!
    December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
    I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
    !Have a nice day everybody¡
    SirGatling
    SirGatling
    I make a long process, first actors with no equipment, then full equipped and variances based in the game progress but always I hit a wall when buffs enter in action, making someone a damage beast or an outstanding tank, disbalancing the thing too much
    cchmaster
    I've read something about this on the forum. The concept is to make a bigger gap between the 2 tiers of the monsters. For example you need 100 exp to lv up, but around the time you get buff skill, you need 100000 exp. Only new monsters can provide you enough exp, so you won't go back for weaker monsters. It can be done with other things. Don't have to be exp tho.
    SirGatling
    SirGatling
    In this project, I'm gonna try using percentual stats, maybe with this the fight with that monster with 1000 of attack will be more fair and ease the playtesting
    I managed to transfer some assets from the original Expellers to a new project in MV, sadly the MZ generator is different from MV so Simon, Ingrid, and Belief got a fresh redesign, also I'm working hard on the combat balance.
    (Left Face - MZ / Right Face - MV)

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.
So basically, I added strings to my musics and BAM, it doesn't sound empty anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick_tudlemudle