SirGatling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Progress post :vxmegane:

The Expellers: The game is going well, only a few things for the database and I will start with the mapping
    Aletoir Feast Update: For now, I want to show the names of the incoming enemies, can you guess what type of RTP battler use for each one? lul

¡Have a nice day everybody!
    Nuevos-monstruos.png
    December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
    I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
    !Have a nice day everybody¡
    Defense.png
    SirGatling
    SirGatling
    I make a long process, first actors with no equipment, then full equipped and variances based in the game progress but always I hit a wall when buffs enter in action, making someone a damage beast or an outstanding tank, disbalancing the thing too much
    cchmaster
    I've read something about this on the forum. The concept is to make a bigger gap between the 2 tiers of the monsters. For example you need 100 exp to lv up, but around the time you get buff skill, you need 100000 exp. Only new monsters can provide you enough exp, so you won't go back for weaker monsters. It can be done with other things. Don't have to be exp tho.
    SirGatling
    SirGatling
    In this project, I'm gonna try using percentual stats, maybe with this the fight with that monster with 1000 of attack will be more fair and ease the playtesting
    I managed to transfer some assets from the original Expellers to a new project in MV, sadly the MZ generator is different from MV so Simon, Ingrid, and Belief got a fresh redesign, also I'm working hard on the combat balance.
    (Left Face - MZ / Right Face - MV)

Char-Rework.png
    I'm starting downloading the MZ trial for the Spooktober game jam, making horror is my weak spot but i'm gonna do my best to bring an entertaining game. ¡Good Luck to everyone!
    Reactions: KakonComp
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Just watch "You Must Be the Killer" and take some inspiration. Not all horror must be scary. Hilarious is an option. :D
    Ami
    Ami
    because i hate horror,i skip ('cuz my heart isn't healthy)
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Oops! I goofed. The title is "You Might Be the Killer"
    Blargh. Maybe not enough coffee today.
    Hello everyone, ¡hope you have a nice day!, a lot of time passed away after I post my thread for Oblivion Tales an RPG I'm still making, I didn't receive any feedback there so I decided to focus more on complete the Demo and publish any progress here so anyone interested is welcome :D
    Reactions: KakonComp
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Demo should get more people interested. Keep it up though, so people can still see it exists.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!
''Finds icons that fits the game you're making'' Only covers 20% of what you need :p
I'm very manic-y right now. I didn't sleep and I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done, but didn't get anything done except the bare bones concept for a POSSIBLE game.
And I can't sleep now because I'm probably gonna be hanging out with my brother and I gotta discuss a bunch of BroCoG (our game group) junk with him plus it's far to late to sleep NOW.
poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loki666