Recent content by SiRPiGgSaLoT

1. SiRPiGgSaLoT

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

Hey all. Just curious, and this may have been mentioned elsewhere, but there is a random light event type that appears on the uppermost left tile on my maps. Is there a setting I'm missing? Should I just add space to the map to remove this? Tried to attach an image showing my issue but it's too...
  2. SiRPiGgSaLoT

hiddenone's MZ Emporium

@hiddenone. OMG... I'm so sorry for bothering you guys. I didn't change the hyphen to an underscore. Thank you for an amazing generator pack
  3. SiRPiGgSaLoT

hiddenone's MZ Emporium

@hiddenone No they don't. I tried adding in your gradient and removing the standard but then all the colors disappeared. This is the first time I've tried changing a gradient file so I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing
  4. SiRPiGgSaLoT

hiddenone's MZ Emporium

First time posting here, sorry if this is in the wrong spot and I'm sure it's an ignorant question but...the gradient file for the skin, I can not get to work. I've replaced the original with the new one, put both of them in there, restarted, loaded orc and goblin settings, but I either get the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre
The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keewhee