Recent content by siuleeboss

1. siuleeboss

RMMV How to open the status page of a specified actor in a map event?

I want to open the status page of the specified actor through js in the event, how can I do it? I know SceneManager.push(Scene_Status); can open the status page, but this is not what I want because it always shows the first player and when I want to show the second or third or fourth player, it...
  2. siuleeboss

RMMV How to get the total number of events for a map?

But $gameMap.events().length this can only check the number of events on the map where the player is located, not the number of events on the specified map. For example the player is on map 1, but I want to check the number of events on map 3
  3. siuleeboss

RMMV How to get the total number of events for a map?

How to get the total number of events for a map? For example I want to get the length of map 3.
  4. siuleeboss

RMMV [MV] Let's get multi-threaded: Saving data!

Hi, I use your plugin to run fine on computer and Android 11, but on some android 7 emulators like BlueStacks 5, and also on phones with android 6.0.1, I get this error, please How to solve?
  5. siuleeboss

Has anyone received an email from google.com lately?

Thank you for your help, I wrote to google and confirmed that the email was indeed sent by the official google team
  6. siuleeboss

You can click on my Profile banner and it will jump directly to my google play page. Because the email mentions that she is an official google employee, and the domain name of the email is indeed @google.com I don't know if non-google official can also use the email address of @google.com
  7. siuleeboss

Hello everyone, I have several rmmv works on GooglePlay, and I recently received an email from google.com. The content is roughly saying that I have noticed some of my products and want to conduct strategic cooperation. How reliable is this email?
  8. siuleeboss

FPS drop on android

You can remove the tint and glitter of the animation and see if that solves the problem
  9. siuleeboss

RMMV I need a plugin that can implement quick save on android phone

Yes, the saving of the MV itself will be stuck, so what I want is what you said, can you help?
  10. siuleeboss

RMMV I need a plugin that can implement quick save on android phone

My game needs to be saved in real time on an android phone, but the existing auto-save plug-ins cannot really save quickly, and there will be a freeze when saving. Can anyone help?
  11. siuleeboss

RMMV Is there a plug-in that can save the game progress on Android phones to GooglePlay or other cloud saving methods?

When deploying games to android phones, online saving is a big problem. Is there a plug-in that can solve it?
  12. siuleeboss

RMMV How can I get event comment in JavaScript?

I want to do different things by judging different comments. (This does not mean note, but the event page of comments)
  13. siuleeboss

(MMO)RPG Maker MV

Hello everyone!How does this project can be let Android app Cloud Save?
  14. siuleeboss

RMMV There are no plug-ins can implement Android cloud save?

I want to find a plugin that can save the Android game to the cloud, like firebase; I found a plugin but it can only be implemented on the web, not for android: https://qiita.com/theAdventureOfLinko/items/d335f65a5527ead1d0ab Can anyone help me?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy treason day, Colonial friends <3

I am officially amused. One of the NPCs in my project is basically meant as the guy you check in with to point you where you should go next, including if you’ve been away for a bit and have forgotten.

I can conclusively say he does his job nicely. I was out of town over the weekend. I had forgotten what I was working on, so I checked what I had last done with him for a reminder. ^.^
While talking about anime with a friend got the idea of doing this. :kaopride:
4m6nhlF.jpg

Character: Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail.
Dog saliva is an antiseptic.
NghNgE9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shirouinazuki