Recent content by Sixth

1. Sixth

@Roninator2 You mean that fancy actor command menu? It was fun to make (minus the tons of...

@Roninator2 You mean that fancy actor command menu? It was fun to make (minus the tons of compatibility issues popping up :eek:). BCj's project is one of my favs I worked on for sure, it's visually pleasing.
  2. Sixth

Hey, that looks familiar! :D

Hey, that looks familiar! :D
  3. Sixth

[VX Ace]modern algebra's Composite Graphics / Visual Equipment script savefile corruption error

The error happens because of a completely needless and over-complicated way of storing cached images for the composite graphics. All of that could have been done with simple bitmap cloning instead. Good luck finding someone who will fix this for you. modern algebra always writes his code in a...
  4. Sixth

Give the poor girl some proper clothing, she will catch a cold! :LZSsad:

Give the poor girl some proper clothing, she will catch a cold! :LZSsad:
  5. Sixth

@boringprotagonist These auto-modes killed an entire gaming market already (hello new-gen...

@boringprotagonist These auto-modes killed an entire gaming market already (hello new-gen mobile "gamers" - mobile watchers is the appropriate term nowadays). I flat out hate any kind of auto-pilot mode in any kind of game. >.> And I see more and more PC games also getting these modes. :LZSsad:
  6. Sixth

Seems fine to me. But please tell me that "Auto" there doesn't mean auto-battle mode. :eek:

Seems fine to me. But please tell me that "Auto" there doesn't mean auto-battle mode. :eek:
  7. Sixth

It should still have a draft saved, even if you changed pages. At least it did that for me the...

It should still have a draft saved, even if you changed pages. At least it did that for me the last time I checked. No idea if it's changed now or not.
  8. Sixth

item notebox problem

I think you are over-complicating things here. From the look of it, you already use a constant to store some settings, so why not use that for all settings instead? Something simple like this: No note-tags are needed for this. You just setup the images used for your maps in the settings, make...
  9. Sixth

Enemy Skills - The "Rating" setting

How did you even find this topic after so many years? :eek: Looking back to these times feels nostalgic. :D I successfully managed to display the proper percentages back then, it just took more time for me to get the code for skill selection, because I was a complete newbie in Ruby at those...
  10. Sixth

Show Damage Value on Enemy

Ohh, I didn't even notice that part. :D I meant this line: value = item.damage.eval(user, enemy, $game_variables) This will execute whatever is used in the damage formula. For example: dmg = v[15] % 3 == 0 ? a.atk * 10 : -a.atk; $game_variables[15] += 1; dmg This will make the skill do 10 * ATK...
  11. Sixth

Show Damage Value on Enemy

Do note that due to how you get the damage value here, everything in the damage formula gets executed more than once, even before the skill/item is actually used. This means that it can mess up some things depending on what you use in your damage formulas (a variable/switch change is probably...
  12. Sixth

Flash Screen in new game (REQUEST)

Wow, this is an old one. :eek: Edited the script above (also fixed the formatting). It will now only flash on new game. Reading the original request, that is how I should have written it in the first place, no idea why I forgot that detail back then. :D
  13. Sixth

Ahh, yeah, Mother's Day. A day celebrated on 30+ different days in the year across the globe...

Ahh, yeah, Mother's Day. A day celebrated on 30+ different days in the year across the globe. Why can't it just be on the same day for everyone? :eek:
  14. Sixth

Do you use a controller (gamepad) when playing RM games?

Depends on the game. If it doesn't require any kind of camera control (have yet to see an RM game with this) or doesn't even have a mouse support (have seen a lot like this), I use my controller. Thankfully, I can re-program my controller's buttons now, so even if the RM game has no control...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Status edited. How the heck I delete status
Not played that much in years tbh, only been making/modding games. Every game I try now feels super easy o_O Even ones I used to struggle with.
Everywhere I go to, everyone brings up the heat being insane. Is this an omen? :kaoswt2:
Bex
Edit: Sorry wrong Thread.

So whats new?
Damn today was hot again XD, perfect for the cool Basement XD.
Happy RPG Maker Contest everyone.
So my team has a big upcoming event regarding our game, so I've had to draw like 20+ chibi characters so far to illustrate the game's mechanics. And I'm not done still... But! At least it is way less to do now.:kaopride:
show chibi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonio212