Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2018
Birthday:
October 1

Share This Page

Sketcy-Sketch

Hypergraphic, Female, from Planet Earth

Veteran

Ever had that moment when you're trying to work on your project, and your giant dog keeps trying to jump in your lap like a puppy? Very distracting, lol. Jun 19, 2015

Sketcy-Sketch was last seen:
Jul 20, 2018
    1. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      should we expect your game to progress : D!?
      1. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        Yes. I hope to give more information about it's current progress in an announcement next spring! ^^

Since the Kickstarter didn't work, progress has been a little bit slower. I had to re-approach my strategy a bit, but no worries. Project Broeder isn't dead. It's just that I mainly get to work on it during the summer and pay for it more out of pocket right now--so news is slow. I'm working on strategies to better publicize it next time around to let more people know.  :)  
        Apr 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        it's nice but at least you are still progressing in the game : D !
        Apr 18, 2016
    2. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Whoa~the format of the profile's changed a little bit since I've been away the past year. Can't find the friend list anymore. 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        Yeah, I think I prefer the term "friend list"  But, it's not so bad. ^_^
        Apr 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        well at least...WELCOME BACK : D

it's super cool to see you again!
        Apr 18, 2016
      5. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        Thanks so much! Good to be back! *hugs*
        Apr 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Ever had that moment when you're trying to work on your project, and your giant dog keeps trying to jump in your lap like a puppy? Very distracting, lol.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Yes, if you replace dog with little brother c:
        Jun 19, 2015
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Big dogs always think they're lap dogs. Lap dogs always think they're big dogs. The whole species has identity issues.
        Jun 19, 2015
      4. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        True. :D

@GrandmaDeb: *hugs* long time no see! ^^
        Jun 19, 2015
    4. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Why is pinterest so....addictive?! O_O
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        Galleries
        Jun 4, 2015
      3. Mage Heart
        Mage Heart
        I'm male an I go on there for hours.
        Jun 5, 2015
      4. Sketcy-Sketch
        Jun 5, 2015
    5. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      I'm back(ish). My first year of teaching high school English about killed me~mostly because they tell me I look too much like a high schooler, lol. I hope to re-open the parallax map shop sometime in July.
      1. JacobM
        JacobM
        congrats on surviving your first year!
        Jun 1, 2015
      2. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        Thanks. ^^
        Jun 1, 2015
    6. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      You know you're tired when your mother asks you to get her a glass of tea and you put ice and water in the cup. You know you're really tired when you pour out the water and fill the cup with milk. You know you're exhausted when you pour out the milk (I know, I wasted it, I'm sorry) and put ice and orange juice in her glass before giving up and walking away. Yep. No joke, lol. But on a better note, I did eventually get the glass of tea the fourth time around.
      2. Allusion
        Allusion
        Wow, lol. I really hope you're able to rest as much as possible. I usually can't finish a sentence when I'm sleepy, much less safely make tea. I'd probably somehow drown in it. @-@
        Jan 21, 2015
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Sounds... complicated! Though, all of those other drinks sounded good to me. I might've just took 'em and not cared about not getting tea!
        Jan 21, 2015
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Haha! I love watching people who are tired attempt complex tasks. They're like zombies.
        Jan 21, 2015
    7. Sketcy-Sketch
    8. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Ah, autumn feels so fresh! It's nice to open my windows after a long, warm summer! :3
      1. Ikari
        Ikari
        It's about to be Winter over here... OTL
        Oct 6, 2014
      2. wildwes
        wildwes
        Summer isn't quite over yet for me... we still have about 2 weeks before it finally cools down.
        Oct 6, 2014
      3. That Bread
        That Bread
        I'm loving that fresh autumn air! But it seems the world has decided to skip autumn out here and go straight to winter X__x
        Oct 6, 2014
    9. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      I'm not dead. Just...hybernating? Hoping to be active again soon.
      2. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        *hugs*

Oh, and I like your new name, qtpi!! :D
        Oct 1, 2014
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        yeahhh : D! sketcy is alive ....you was hybernating in summer xD?
        Oct 1, 2014
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Ahahaha - thanks!
        Oct 1, 2014
    10. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Since this is a RPGmaker forum, what would you say is THE game that inspired you to want to make your own? For me, it's FF9.
      2. ??????
        ??????
        mass **
        Jun 12, 2014
      3. Solo
        Solo
        You should definitely try to get your hands on Secret of Mana. It's a true classic. The music in particular stays with you. It's even better if you can find others to play with.
        Jun 12, 2014
      4. Clydous
        Clydous
        FF VI, Mario RPG, and Suikoden. Not in any particular order. =P
        Jun 12, 2014
    11. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Our first $100 on Kickstarter in a little over 3 hours since launch. Excited!
      2. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        Thanks!! :D
        Jun 11, 2014
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Wishing you luck too! :)
        Jun 11, 2014
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Sketchy, any chance you could update your About Me with a link to your current Kickstarter page? :) For us folks (like*cough*me) having trouble finding it?
        Jun 12, 2014
    12. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Our Kickstarter for "Broeder: Secrets of Ohr" is up. Excited to see it already has two backers. Thanks everyone who helped out. I really appreciate it. You've been a huge help!!
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Looks great!
        Jun 11, 2014
      2. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        Thanks! ^^
        Jun 11, 2014
    13. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      **Just discovers while re-watching childhood movies, some disney movies are actually really deep**
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Like which ones?
        May 29, 2014
      3. Clydous
        Clydous
        Dat Hunchback of Notre Dame...how did Disney escape with a G rating?? XD
        May 29, 2014
      4. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        @palladinthug: Not sure what you're referring to.

@Clydous: Because it was back when G meant "General Audiences." Better question is why these days G means "Children under 5." lol. XD
        May 30, 2014
    14. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      So, how do you feel about summons in a game? Fun to collect? Overdone? No personal opinion?
      2. Clydous
        Clydous
        FFVI's summons had a lot to do with the story, though. In fact, they were central to the history of the game's world.

As far as summons go, I don't really like them too much. But they can be fun. =D
        May 25, 2014
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        @Clydous: Yeah, they were now that I think about it. But most of them have no real purpose and that was my main point.
        May 25, 2014
      4. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        I think they were also used in FF9, too. The queen was trying to use them as war tools and so wanted to extract them from summoners--but it backfired on her. But, yeah. Like in 7, I really wasn't sure how it tied in.
        May 25, 2014
    15. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Which do you feel is a better age for a main character? 21? 17? Either one works? Just curious to hear what people think. :)
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Well, I was one of those kids that "grew up too fast" and was "wise beyond my years". But, you're still a kid, without the experience of having the world out to crush you instead of just your personal problems. It's easy to tell who is and who is not a "kid" on the internet because of that. There's a distinct difference between young kids and adults, and it's simply the experience of more years on the planet. You can't fake it.
        May 18, 2014
      3. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        May 18, 2014
      4. Ksi
        Ksi
        It depends on their skill level. If you're trying to pass them off as skilled in the ways of battle, well, that kind of skill takes time to cultivate so upping the age a bit can help give the illusion of having more experience under their belt. If they're new to battling, well, younger works, especially if they're just starting their journey in life.
        May 18, 2014
    16. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Only two more weeks and then my little kindergarteners are all going to be first graders! Both happy and sad at the same time. D: Hope everyone's had a great school year! Good luck for those taking their finals! :)
    17. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      What time of day would you say that there are the most people on the forum?
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Funny Edit: I just realized that we have 777 users online right now, so strange.
        Apr 11, 2014
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        It does tend to be earlier in the morning for weekdays, weekends happen to be later in the evening for EST my side.
        Apr 11, 2014
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        well is most after the school I notice some people and the morning for me we have a lot of people~
        Apr 11, 2014
    18. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      I finished update and putting up my website. I plan on getting a different host and layout, but for now I hope this suits its purpose for my game. Check it out and tell me what you think. http://projectbroeder.com/
    19. Sketcy-Sketch
      Sketcy-Sketch
      Uploaded an example of my game's soundtrack on my project page. ;)
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        yeah~ it is really awesome I want to play it >3!
        Apr 11, 2014
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        It's sad...but great. :)
        Apr 11, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. seita
        seita
        It reminds me a lot of this Mass Effect 3 song:
        Apr 11, 2014
    20. EvilEagles
      EvilEagles
      Look someone's a whole year late to keep their promise! I asked you to show your stuff like more than 2 years ago :p but ahaha great job so far!
      1. Sketcy-Sketch
        Sketcy-Sketch
        I don't know whooooo you're talking about. ^^

lol, sorry for the long wait. ~but~ that just gave me time to improve the game. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)
        Apr 10, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    October 1
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Online Name: Sketcy-Sketch
    Why: I originally tried to type "Sketchy-Sketch" but forgot the "h" in "Sketchy."

Career: English Teacher (so I may be less active during school seasons)

Hobbies: Writing (a lot), drawing (a little--more like sketching), Game Making
    Education: Cinema and Movies / Creative Writing / English

About Me:
    Howdy! For those of you who don't know me, I'm a writer by trade and I like to dabble a little bit in resource editing, though comparatively I'm still not very good compared to many. But, if my resources can help you out, go for it! I'm glad I could be of service! I love Finding People Who Think Outside the Box, as well as helping them to think outside the box. After all, there's a world of opportunities being overlooked right in front of you!

Other Forums: rpgmakervx.net (from Spring 2010 to Fall 2014) RIP
    Position: Resource Staff / Moderator

Game: Broeder: Secrets of Ohr
    Check out the Deviantart Page: http://broeder-rpg.deviantart.com/
    Game Release Date: -to be announced-
    Game Topic Posted: Posted!
    Kickstarter Launch Date: April 7th, 2014

[​IMG]

[​IMG]   [​IMG]

♫ Writing! I love to write! ♫

Signature

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

My Shops:
       [​IMG]