Sketcy-Sketch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow. Big ice storm moving through the area. For everyone having similar events, please be careful and keep warm!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Yikes! There's supposed to be a big snow storm here on Sunday~
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Keep warm! The good thing about snow, though, is all the snow men, snow angels, snow ball fights, and snow forts! :)

...Wait, no, I don't do those anymore. I just walk outside to hear it crunch under my shoes, and then run back inside to get warm. lol :p
    Just won a Nexus 7 because I ate a kitkat bar! ♥ Yep. Had a craving for one. It had a contest code on it. So, I went online and entered it. I won. Just received it in the mail. Yay. :3
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Best thing I ever won was a new GameCube in a Wendy's contest.
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    @Thalzon: Wow, that's a pretty cool! My younger brother loved his GameCube. :)
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Actually, it was a really cheap rpg game from 1990s I think, Realm of Arkania :p not as cool as a Nexus 7 holy crap that's so awesome!
    Happy 1st day of December! Where did the year go? o_O
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Count your days, Santa is coming *Arm myself with AK's*
    Solo
    Solo
    Every year seems a little bit faster than the last. This one was an absolute blur...
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    @Frostyfirefly: And fist? lol. Mine--working. :p

@Arin: Oh well. A new year = new, fresh opportunities.

@Oriceles: I know, right?

@OM3GA-Z3RO: Just know, it won't work, Mr. Wazowski. He's AL-WAYS watching. (poor monster's inc references, ^^ )

@Solo: Yikes. That's the sign that we may be getting older, lol. :p
    Which part of the forum is most fun to be on, in your opinion? Just curious. ♫ ♪ ♫
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    @ Arin: *hug* Don't know why it didn't post the rest of my comment. I had said I'm not sure where the Let's Play hub is, but I'd have to keep an eye out for it. Is it like a gaming section or something?

@Seacliff: Thanks! I'm slowly but surely starting to find my way around.
    Arin
    Arin
    It's the section that showcases RM games basically.
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Ah, I see now. :D
    I'll try, God willing, to post a sneak peak of my project soon! *dances with excitement* Can't wait!
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I think you mean "sneak peek." :p
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    @ Thalzon: Oopse, yes. I meant "peek." Sorry about that. (⌒_⌒ ;)

@ Arin: I can't give away any spoilers just yet. It will only be a little sneak peek as I can't give away too much. ♪ ♫ ♪
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Update: Sorry. I can't release it quite as soon as I thought. But, the sneak peek will be before the end of the year, hopefully. :D
    Been parallaxing cave maps. I'm so tired of looking at rocks I could go crosseyed. lol. Oh well. Anything worth dooing is worth doing right. ;)
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Caw we see screens
    kingmakerspider
    kingmakerspider
    Amen to that one. Thankfully it may not be ALL rocks. XD
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    @ kingmakerspider: lol XD

@ ShinGamix: sure. I'll try and post some right after Christmas. :D
    Whoo-hoo! I'm back! Sorry for my long absense. I think I "bit off more than I could chew" there for a while. I hope to start adding new resources and get back in the loop!
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    Welcome back. :D I know the feeling, hopefully everything goes smoothly and under control in future.
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    ♫ Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back!! ♫
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    haha, I just realized I misspelled "absence" in the post above. :D
    Lightning actually struck in our backyard this morning! There was a bright flash of white, a LOUD thunder that sounded like an explosion, and when the storm cleared...let's just say our tree will never be the same. Poor tree.
    I'll make a little update to my Goodwill Shop this Wednesday. I've been looking up all my resources to post. ^_^
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Wonderful! You have such lovely resources. :3
    Tarohiko
    Tarohiko
    Yayy! :)
    I'm adding you as a friend if you don't mind. Cause I feel cheerful everytime I look at your profile and posts. :D
    Yes! Finally! School exams are coming to a close
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Lucky. Here in Greece the start in 2 weeks :/
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    ewe I still have few to go... Gratulations Sketcy :3
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    @ Demiurge: There is nothing worse than that pre-exam feeling. Good luck on your exams!

@ Scinaya: Thanks so much. I just finished my last one today (and I was and hour and a half late because I got the exam time wrong! Good thing my professor is very understanding...) >_<

Good luck on the few exams you have left! :3
    "One perfect moment, one humble stone, but OH, what a stone can do! It means that I have ONE love FOREVER and one love alone, a now and forever with you!" --Love that movie T^T
    Just figured out how to change the icon on my game. Very happy now, and kinda feeling silly because of how easy it was. lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiaMaker1223