Recent content by Sketcy-Sketch

1. Sketcy-Sketch

RPG Maker VX Ace Won't open game editors

Ah~ that seems to have worked~! Before, I was just doing as I always use to do and was trying to save it in the default folder. However, I just moved the game file to my desktop, and now it's opening! Thanks so much guys! I appreciate it. :kaoluv:
  2. Sketcy-Sketch

RPG Maker VX Ace Won't open game editors

Hello all! I haven't been on this website in...wow--I don't care to say how long! :kaoswt2: However, I thought of starting up again and going back to one of my old game files. I downloaded RPG Maker VX Ace onto my new computer after purchasing it on Amazon.com--however, it won't open the game...
  3. Sketcy-Sketch

Graphics Changer

Ah I figured it out! Apparently, I set my character's sprite to "none" at the beginning of the game so that you couldn't see the sprite during the opening (and because the player chooses their character in the opening). I then added the sprite of the player's choice through eventing after the...
  4. Sketcy-Sketch

Graphics Changer

Hello! This looks like a great script! Thanks for sharing! ^_^  However, when I installed this into my game, my sprite disappeared. I haven't even assigned any changes to any of the actors yet, and the sprite only returns when I uninstall the script entirely turn the script off. Perhaps...
  5. Sketcy-Sketch

Movie File Won't Play (Black Screen)

@Andar: Ah-ha! That was the problem! ♥ The video was larger than the game screen. That seems like an easy fix. Thanks so much Nirwanda, ragnawind, and Andar for all your help! I really do appreciate it. ♫ Now, off to editing... ♫
  6. Sketcy-Sketch

Hello! Thanks so much for the quick responses!  They were both very helpful. I deleted the old file and remade it in case it was corrupted. I re-made the original video and used VLC player this time to convert it--which came out in better quality. I discovered that there is a "test" option...
  7. Sketcy-Sketch

Hello everyone, thanks for your time. ♥ (I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Haven't logged on for a long time--like, since RPGM-Ace sort of long time...) Well, I've been working on a game and wanted to insert an opening video in MV (since I just bought it and have been playing...
  8. Sketcy-Sketch

Yes. I hope to give more information about it's current progress in an announcement next spring...

Yes. I hope to give more information about it's current progress in an announcement next spring! ^^ Since the Kickstarter didn't work, progress has been a little bit slower. I had to re-approach my strategy a bit, but no worries. Project Broeder isn't dead. It's just that I mainly get to work...
  9. Sketcy-Sketch

Thanks so much! Good to be back! *hugs*

Thanks so much! Good to be back! *hugs*
  10. Sketcy-Sketch

Yeah, I think I prefer the term "friend list"  But, it's not so bad. ^_^

Yeah, I think I prefer the term "friend list"  But, it's not so bad. ^_^
  11. Sketcy-Sketch

I see that. Looks like I'll have to look everyone up again.  :)

I see that. Looks like I'll have to look everyone up again.  :)
  12. Sketcy-Sketch

Whoa~the format of the profile's changed a little bit since I've been away the past year. Can't...

Whoa~the format of the profile's changed a little bit since I've been away the past year. Can't find the friend list anymore. 
  13. Sketcy-Sketch

True. :D @GrandmaDeb: *hugs* long time no see! ^^

True. :D @GrandmaDeb: *hugs* long time no see! ^^
  14. Sketcy-Sketch

Ever had that moment when you're trying to work on your project, and your giant dog keeps trying...

Ever had that moment when you're trying to work on your project, and your giant dog keeps trying to jump in your lap like a puppy? Very distracting, lol.
  15. Sketcy-Sketch

Game & Map Screenshots 6

Looks great! There is a lot of work in this.  :) Lol, my eyes always feel like they're on fire after making a parallax map, but I just love the results.  :P

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD
When did anything under your mid-twenties become the new 10 years old? At least try to act like your old enough to sign a lease.
Having someone tell me that "Right clicking to save an image is soooo creepy" has got to be the weirdest thing I've heard this week.
Finally figured out how to make a signature with a pic that leads to a link, it's so cool! Click the image to check out my demo! :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AegeanCaos