Skimoman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FOur new episode of Legend of Korra are coming out tonight! So excited LOL!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I've completely forgotten about LoK. How... how many episodes have I missed? :o
    Solo
    Solo
    That depends on which one you saw last...

By the way, to my knowledge, only two episodes aired tonight. Chapters 11 and 12. 10 was last week, and 13 and 14 are next week.
    Yato
    Yato
    They're apparently releasing the last two on Nick's website at midnight EST? So tumblr is saying anyway.
    ...STAR Testing week...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Ah, I remember doing those! I didn't like them because they were waaaay too easy and I would always finish in two, three hours tops. And for some reason my teacher always made it a rule that you can't read your book (which I loved doing) before lunch, only after. This was supposed to "encourage" you to look things over and sure everything's bubbled in and all that but it usually resulted in me being bored out of my mind.

Whew, thank Hylia I'm homeschooled now.
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    Oh Frick that, "don't do anything after you finish the test" rule.

Jesus, way to torture the students man.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I know... Honestly, you'd think they'd encourage me reading! Oh well, at least I don't have to deal with "Have you check your answer sheet twice? You're sure? Hmph, well you just keep it and remember, you can't read until lunch, it wouldn't be fair to the- blablabla..."

Honestly, I'm the one making the 97's while everyone else is getting 79's... -.-
    The days when you have two or more RPG projects, and don't know which to progress... sigh*
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    That moment when you realize you need to focus on one if you ever plan on finishing either in a reasonable time frame.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I agree with Reynard. If I still had that mindset I would still be working on Esper Wing Chronicle 1. And look at me now, working on the sequel~ :p
    Tomato, fruit or vegetable? We will never know...
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    It is classified as a fruit I believe.
    Animus
    Animus
    Scientifically it is a fruit.

In cooking though since it's not sweet it will be classified as a vegetable.
    Skimoman
    Skimoman
    I'm not some biologist, so whats the difference from fruit and vegetable, is the way they grow, their purpose, or just human psycology?
    That moment when your Ice cream melts and you end you drinking hyper-sweet milk...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Hehehe. It's always fun when it starts melting, and you spend more time trying to lick the cone, as it drips down, than actually eating the solid part of the ice cream.
    Skunk
    Skunk
    ice cream soup baby!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How many Vocalist is on this forums?
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3 followed by Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
I have at least three ongoing projects and I have no idea what to do with them.

Gotta love game dev.
I keep seeing the 'file tear' icon when I'm on some post that has images. I'm not sure if it's just me or it's the post, based on the replies I see.
Me: anime is okay. There are a couple good ones and a lot of really bad ones but the good are worth it. Brother: if you bring anime anywhere near me I'll break your nico nico kneecaps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howzarion01