Recent content by Skimoman

1. Skimoman

FOur new episode of Legend of Korra are coming out tonight! So excited LOL!

FOur new episode of Legend of Korra are coming out tonight! So excited LOL!
  2. Skimoman

I did the same thing, I basically stopped RMVXA for 4-5 months to go to Python, but now I kinda...

I did the same thing, I basically stopped RMVXA for 4-5 months to go to Python, but now I kinda of want to return :)
  3. Skimoman

going to india tommorrow :P

going to india tommorrow :P
  4. Skimoman

The forums is bookmarked, i cant stay off XD

The forums is bookmarked, i cant stay off XD
  5. Skimoman

final's week, #im screwed,

final's week, #im screwed,
  6. Skimoman

Miserere

I like the mood shown in the tileset to the game topic, it really is fitting.
  7. Skimoman

Wibbly-wobbly Artsy-fartsy... Stuff.

Edit to LionHeart48: All of them are amazing... -envy- Nice, no joke it looks like it came from an anime, its great!
  8. Skimoman

Zack's Resource Hole (Accepting Requests) READ RULES

Zach, you are a life-saver thanks!
  9. Skimoman

I go for land and adapting houses to it, i don't want the other way because asethtics aside, i...

I go for land and adapting houses to it, i don't want the other way because asethtics aside, i feel it is more natural
  10. Skimoman

satan XD

satan XD
  11. Skimoman

Pokemon Corner

Oh I see, that actually makes a ton of sense, and there should also be stuff like what to fly on, for example it has to be heaveier than you...  Sitting on Pidegys, and Zubats should be considered animal cruelty, all though Zubats shouldn't have any rights, damn caves...  :dizzy:
  12. Skimoman

halfway through summer? were sill in spring! XD

halfway through summer? were sill in spring! XD
  13. Skimoman

Pokemon Corner

all of them... I thought thats whats up, here lemme fire up my DS and Gameboy and try this out...
  14. Skimoman

Yeah the flags thats what I meant sorry right underneath the pillars in tile c, sorry for the confusion....
  15. Skimoman

Can you create two banners like the four in Exterior Tile C. I don't mind what they look like just in the same quality and a different color than the ones already there, thanks so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lanzy