Skunk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I totally understand why Pokemon Go is such a big thing.

I totally don't understand why kids are walking around my private property, passing a sign to catch a snorlax.

My farm dogs weren't too thrilled when two random kids were approaching them.
    Skunk
    Skunk
    Oh big time, I'm just an overly compassionate Canadian xD
    Euphony
    Euphony
    They could have just knocked on your door and asked if they could go into your yard for a minute. Kids these days...
    Skunk
    Skunk
    Lol ya which is funny cuz I was out fixing a fence at the time.

So they could have asked me instead of sneaking around my property through the back :p

but kids will be kids... I did the same **** when I was little.
    When you wake up, look out on the patio and see an eagle going after your pet bunnies.

Screw off mr bird guy!

thems my bunnies!
    What ever happened to the community blogs on this forum?

At one point a while back before I ended up leaving the country to go to war, I was in the midst of starting a community blog. I get back from Iran and sure enough it seems the feature is gone lol.
    Thank frick for backups.

My computer just crashed and I lost everything.

Thankfully I made back ups of ALL of my music and rpg maker stuff and lastnight before bed for some strange reason felt I better update the backup of my project file.

I only lost half an hours worth of work :D

#frigsakes 
    That moment your daughter finally finds out what I do all night.

"Is that Pokemon?"

No hunny, this is better. It's about...

"Wait, it's not pokemon? thats not cool"

Get back to bed smartass.
    Reactions: 2 people
    Nemo
    zzzzz She is too smart to notice something.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Maybe she'll come around one day, mine got really excited and we started making a game together a year or so ago...but in a few months the excitement sort of fizzled out for them and I'm back to working alone.
    My song is going to be in a documentary!!!

It's a doc about the spirit molecule, very fitting xD
    Finally, the time as come.

I am working on my first dungeon.

I never realized how much stuff I needed to learn.

Who can help me come up with some cool puzzles? :D
    Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    Also, try to think what could be fun to play and solve. Sound effects and fun-looking gameplay mechanics might aid in this =)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Requests for game development help belong in the forum.
    Skunk
    Skunk
    Oh, I didnt think it was worth posting there but I see what you mean.. sorry :(
    Now begins 4 days off to work on my game the WHOLE TIME!!!!

wait what?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I'll be in the same position come Friday, as I get Friday - Monday off due to the holiday. Not sure what I'm going to do with it.
    Skunk
    Skunk
    You will do all the things ;)
    Pern
    Pern
    Have fun! DON'T GET DISTRACTED
    I am working on a new game, I have written a really indepth story line but I need some feedback.

Anyone willing to give it a read over and offer any suggestions?
    anyone trust worthy wanna let me email you 14 bucks and then buy me the member +?
    dw817
    dw817
    That's - unusual. You are a member of RM and not banned. Cannot you get it on your own since you are a member already ?

Or - what are the mechanics involved in Member + ?
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I think Member+ requires a credit/ debit card, and if so it would mean sacarious doesn't own one. At least that's what I think.
    Skunk
    Skunk
    I own one but for i use a private bank so it doesnt work with this forum, so i need to like.. email someone the cash who has a credit card or debit card.

i dont know how else to go about it haha.
    dragonball z movie today? yes please!
    Holder
    Holder
    Yeah me and my kids are looking forwards to the English release.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Why isnt there a DragonBall GTX yet?
    Skunk
    Skunk
    there is no word of an english release yet... im hoping funimation acts soon before some no name company tries doing it.

and what the hell is Dragonball GTX lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.
would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up
Auto-Adjust Text Outline, Run Common Events on Transfer | RPG Maker News #111

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jefersonferreira9498