Recent content by Skunk

1. Skunk

Greetings fellow RPG fans

Keep up that good spirit and optimism :) Welcome to the forums!
  2. Skunk

Damage Formulas 101

Ok, that should be quite enough. If you guys want to discuss the intricacies of who is right and wrong, or who is smarter than who.. Take it to your inbox. This thread was designed for people to learn, and the forum is designed for people to read and learn... not wade through a BD contest...
  3. Skunk

Damage Formulas 101

Woah... would be nice if people could focus on the topic instead of using this thread as a place to flex your egos.
  4. Skunk

Using battle system has a hacking engine

That is something I have thought a lot about. Thanks for the tips! My plan is hopefully to have the types of enemies get harder and harder to figure out how to kill. For example, Im going to try to make it so certain enemies need certain attacks in a certain order to be defeated, just like real...
  5. Skunk

Using battle system has a hacking engine

I'm working on a project where hacking replaced the battle system, all attacks are types of hacking tools used against firewalls and antiviruses when you hack a door open, you get transferred to a map where the player image changes into a ball of light and have to get passed all the security...
  6. Skunk

How do you give a custom cursor?

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/qplugins-latest-qabs.73023/page-2#post-702101
  7. Skunk

Made with MZ logo

This may help! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cgmz-splash-screen.125680/
  8. Skunk

RMMV Can I show mp on an item in the menu?

1. Since I am only using one character it will be linked to them. 2. Refilling it depending on the pickup or event will just add mp, which in game is referred to as "power". What I was hoping was to display the current mp on the item when you look at it in the menu. I will try your method and...
  9. Skunk

RMMV Can I show mp on an item in the menu?

I am using mp as battery life in my game, I am wondering if I make a battery pack item that I can have it reflect the amount of mp the player currently has. And as I charge the pack, the mp goes up. Ive tried a few methods with no luck.
  10. Skunk

Very impressed with the website overhaul, how bout some dark mode action?

AH I found it hidden at the bottom. Ignore this post, clearly I didnt snoop enough lol
  11. Skunk

Very impressed with the website overhaul, how bout some dark mode action?

Ive been around for three different iterations of the forum system, and this is by far the easiest to navigate and use. One thing I'd like to see is a "dark mode". A JS button to trigger a different CSS sheet is all it takes. I found this free plugin made by xenforo (the host of this forum)...
  12. Skunk

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

Oh nothin... hehe
  13. Skunk

Paroozing for interesting mechanics to add to my game! :D It's good to be back.

Paroozing for interesting mechanics to add to my game! :D It's good to be back.
  14. Skunk

Its been a while, but I am back! Working on a new game and everything :D

Its been a while, but I am back! Working on a new game and everything :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:
Oh, boy. I'm now having dreams about Unity.
i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokeldoggz