Recent content by Skunk

1. Skunk

Thanks folks, the place looks great lol

Thanks folks, the place looks great lol
  2. Skunk

I am back, due to the overwhelming secrecy revolving around RPG Maker MZ...

I am back, due to the overwhelming secrecy revolving around RPG Maker MZ...
  3. Skunk

Money over Time?

You can use moghunters time plugin which uses variables to store the time. You can make a common event that checks which variable is active and apply that much gold accordingly.
  4. Skunk

[MV] Zelda charset

It would most likely be very hard to find these images for free, and would be illegal to use stock ones. Not to mention, Nintendo hates it when people make fan games. Be weary with your resources choices.
  5. Skunk

How do you come up with character names?

I usually think of a realistic region on earth where the game might take place, look at their cultures names and maybe combine a couple or find one you like.
  6. Skunk

My yearly post... I am still alive :D

My yearly post... I am still alive :D
  7. Skunk

Yanfly Shop Core, Can I limit the "sell" scope?

I would like to limit the options that the player has available to them when using the "sell" note tag. I want it to go straight to items, and bypass the menu that shows: Item, Weapon, Armor, Key item. Is this possible? (Ps, I'm back!)
  8. Skunk

Happy (Insert Holiday) my fellow Skunks <3

Happy (Insert Holiday) my fellow Skunks <3
  9. Skunk

My MV Resources!

LOL! it's about time someone made a wrastling rang!
  10. Skunk

FREE Weorrtorn - Recruiting Artists and Writers -

I'd be happy to help out with dialogue.
  11. Skunk

How to make Moving Platform on MV?

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/move-your-whole-party-on-one-moving-platform-tutorial.77927/
  12. Skunk

Looking for help for a unique battle system

Two things. It's ok you have no java talent, as rpg maker uses java script. But im almost positive you would be able to accomplish this using events and variables.
  13. Skunk

RMVXA Cave of Sorrows

Ya I agree. I tried downloading but its going to take hours.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghact