Recent content by Skurge

1. Skurge

Archtross: (subtitle still undecided)

Made new additions to over world and party members. The top yellow jacketed fella is a generic Arachin Punk- the design inspired by those annoying enemies from streets of rage, although unarmed they do like to swarm and assault to get your cash. Traversing the streets of Archtross isn't safe and...
  2. Skurge

YED sideview conditional extension request.

It crashes upon booting up the project in test or battle test, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by those additional steps. I'm actually quite amazed that multible choice of graphic/weapons with this plugin isn't an optional thing despite all other achievements made. To make matters worse...
  3. Skurge

Threw the code in one of the skills and kept getting this error, unknown what any of these are referring to.
  4. Skurge

Just to understand this while running tests, this note tag works for skill calls? That's just my current understanding at the moment looking at this. EDIT: I should actually showcase my 2nd party member's note tags. This note tag is currently assigning this sprite sheet- which is using the...
  5. Skurge

The problem is as far as I can tell- it can't let you change the sprite sheet and it's animation sequences/frames in the note tags depending on what weapon that party member is equip with.
  6. Skurge

Hello everyone, I've been doing some research into Yanfly's sideview plugin and come to the realization that I cannot process different immersive sprite sheets of party members wielding varying weapons with there own animation configuration in there note tags. REFERENCE PLUGIN...
  7. Skurge

Slight issue configuring YEP Side view battler

Does anyone here know if conditional branches can be made inside note tags?
  8. Skurge

Thank you for your kind words. Updated the first island's port- I felt the old map lacked variety so I have now combined my Port tiles with my Ship tile set so that missions and buisness conducted here can be controlled in a singular room, Now we have a Port office on the bottom left adjacent...
  9. Skurge

Ehh dragon bones animation looks too life-less to me, I'd rather have full control with the graphics themselves. I'm just surprised there isn't a note tag that can allocate conditions to change a sprite sheet to a weapon with it's own set of formulars on frames/poses etc.
  10. Skurge

Sorry "YED" is the correct one. Previously that method was in use but that was only restricting me to the 3 frames per pose sheet where as I have now overhauled all my battler graphics to have multiple frames per pose, the draw back is I can't figure how to add different sprite sheets and there...
  11. Skurge

I have run into a small issue which I didn't foresee developing my project regarding the use of the YEP side view battler with multiple weapon graphics. Simply put I have a common event that has party members change there graphic depending on what weapon they are holding which works fantastic...
  12. Skurge

Events Touching Trigger v1.0

Can this plugin work with events generated from spawns? I.E Galv's spawn events? I'm thinking in particularly like NPC's that may not be necessarily created in the room but capable of interacting with door events.
  13. Skurge

Tile manufacturing is almost complete with this Tanker, there will be interactive cranes-anchors and ambient sound effects present here, this will act as one of the many "dungeons" in Archtross- Some containing merchandise/supplies as many gangs own the transportation rackets. Some act as...
  14. Skurge

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Uh wierd, I don't recall MV making tilesets ABCDER Larger? When did this occur? I must of missed this somehow.
  15. Skurge

Small update: Been working on some Tanker tile sets.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnamano