Recent content by Skwis

1. Skwis

Request : MV Generator parts female afro curly hair

@Nathan_Mardoukh did you ever find this hairstyle?
  2. Skwis

RMMZ Shop inventory limited item stock for MZ

Lots of plugins for this in MV, but I can't seem to find any for MZ. Tsukihime talks about porting their shop manager plugin to MZ, but as far as I can tell that never happened. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dev-shop-inventory.126717/ Anybody have any luck getting this...
  3. Skwis

Dumpster tile? [MZ]

That's perfect thank you so much! :D
  4. Skwis

Dumpster tile? [MZ]

That resource pack is for VX Ace but thanks for looking anyway.
  5. Skwis

Dumpster tile? [MZ]

Looking for this kind of dumpster in head-on orientation and/or side orientation.
  6. Skwis

RMMZ Change map display name mid-game

Looking for a way to show the map display name when needed but have it say something other than what the map is called. E.g. you have one very large map with different areas, so walking into a new area will show the map display name with the name of that area, instead of what you typed in the...
  7. Skwis

RMMZ Smart Pathfinding

Bumping. I too would love this plugin ported to MZ
  8. Skwis

RMMZ Non default movement speeds for events

I've always felt like the "4: Normal" option is too slow but "5: x2 Faster" is too fast. Would love a way to have a speed in between these default options.
  9. Skwis

Galv's Map Projectiles MZ

Hi Galv, I'd like to let you know of a possible bug with this plugin. I added the projectile graphic to the img/pictures folder and it works perfectly in testing. However when I deploy the game, I select the "Exclude Unused Files" option, the graphic does not deploy with the rest of the game...
  10. Skwis

Looking for effekseer smoke animation

I'm a little disappointed effekseer doesn't come with any smoke effects by default. The closest they have is the fog animation. Before I spend hours of my day learning effekseer and trying to make smoke, does anyone have any smoke effects of any kind you're willing to share?
  11. Skwis

Distribution package won't create with "Exclude Unused Files" option? [MZ]

I've resolved the issue, however I still don't know what caused it in the first place. What I did was I made a new project, then simply copied all folders from my previous project over the folders of the new project. The only files that I didn't copy over were: game.rmmzproject index.html...
  12. Skwis

Distribution package won't create with "Exclude Unused Files" option? [MZ]

It won't even give me the "Failed to create distribution package" error message that I see everyone else get when I search this issue. It just shows me an empty progress bar that will never fill. This only happens when I select the Exclude Unused Files option. I really don't want to have to...
  13. Skwis

CGMZ Game Over

Hi I'd like to let you know of a bug I found with this plugin. When you get the game over screen and the command window pops up, selecting continue>autosave will bring you back to your last autosave point but it won't autoplay the bgm of the map. In your demo there's a 5 second delay before the...
  14. Skwis

Hide Item Quantities

This plugin works with MZ! :)
  15. Skwis

Make using an item perform a region check, then activate event?

You're right, it would be easier to use events. I have a good understanding of how events work so I can make the quest work correctly with them. I was only hoping I could avoid copying and pasting the same event a couple dozen times for the region of the map where a good/bad photo would occur...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xduhsee