Recent content by Skyforger

1. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

Making of Traum DLC Released! Greetings everyone! We are proud to announce the release of Making of Traum DLC! In this downloadable package you will find a pdf file with in-depth information about what was going on behind the scenes during the development and also some never before seen concept...
  2. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

Team Ruskatuli wants to thank all the players of Traum for all the positive feedback, let's play videos and live streams! <3 You are all awesome and we have made a compilation of some of the reactions related to the game. You're the best! Have a fantastic day everyone! :kaoluv:
  3. Skyforger

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

I wonder if it is possible to have the positioned audio play automatically at max volume when entering the range?
  4. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

@cLeigh33 Awesome! Thank you so much for the kind words and for spreading the word <3
  5. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

You can also download the game from itch.io. I've uploaded a version where you can turn off the lighting effects, but please note that it takes a LOT from the feel of the game and you will see some weird stuff that is supposed to be covered by darkness. It should help with the performance...
  6. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

What do you mean? Your pc can't run it? I'm afraid there's not much I can do about it. I updated the game with some performance enhancements so be sure to try the newest version on Steam.
  7. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

That's odd. The game should have autosave function, or you haven't updated the game. Did you download from Steam? I'm posting a save file for end game so you can play it from before the scene where it crashed. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fxZN_Bd0hxphqT_CEFHmhtCusAtdZrRi
  8. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

Sorry to hear about that! When did you download the game? We just updated optimizing the ending scenes and added a autosave plugin so that problem shouldn't be there.
  9. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

Traum is now available for free on Steam!
  10. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

The lighting plugin is pretty heavy, so might be harder to run on older systems. No one else had any problems.
  11. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

I'm not sure if a short game like Traum really needs one
  12. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

I'm not sure what you mean by making a walkthrough
  13. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

@AnimeGirl What do you mean?
  14. Skyforger

Event RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event

@Archeia Our hallway of horrors cinematic should be in the cinematic category, not the trailer one :D
  15. Skyforger

Event RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event

@Archeia I think I can add the trailer for the same game that I have in full game category? Also does it count if I post a video of the cutscene from the same game? If so, then here: You hear a knock on the door... Nothing... Another knock... Then you see this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkrising